Tsunami with a 4.5 earthquake (unheard of I know)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsunami with a 4.5 earthquake (unheard of I know)

Post by usemeLord on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Haven't understood this one I had yesterday so thought I would post it.

I was on vacation with hubby and kids in Patagonia. I was watching the ice islands disappear almost like cartoonish. We went to hotel room way up high (like the 20th floor) saw lots of I-pods or I-pod touches laying around the room and thought that's nice I could use one. Then we had an 4.5 earthquake, I was watching out the window down below to the ocean and saw a tsunami coming I saw it come onto the land and the undertow swirling back bringing some people with it. I knew we would be okay though cause we were so high up but I was worried that someone would get swept out into the ocean.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsunami with a 4.5 earthquake (unheard of I know)

Post by butterfly on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 am

I'm not sure but your dream could refer to either a real tsunami or a symbolic tsunami. I know that South America has been experiencing some earthquakes. I have read that an earthquake can create a landslide which can cause a tsunami. I'm no expert but if a minor earthquake was to shift the ground underneath the ocean it is possible that a tsunami can take place. If it is a symbolic tsunami perhaps you can read more about Patagonia, see if Patagonia can represent something, for instance what type of area is Patagonia, is it a vacation area, a commerical busy area, if so it could represent those particular areas facing overwhelming problems and difficulties. Or perhaps it is symbolic of your family about to go through a situation that may be overwhelming or perhaps the people of Patagonia may go through something overwhelming. The ritcher scale measuring 4.5 can represent the immediate impact of the situation (medium as opposed to low or high), the feet of the waves could represent something that is medium at the outset but having a much greater effect than expected.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Thank you for responding. I was thinking it was probably a spiritual tsunami. I did look up patagonia and it came up with the catalog named patagonia and in south america. It's all winterish theme. My husband out of the blue said we might move soon and I have 5 kids one of which made it clear she does not want to move until she is out of high school (in 4 years). My kids don't know yet, because he is not sure if we actually will move, so I haven't said anything. But that would definately not be an easy move for her and could be a means for a spiritual tsunami and God willing if we do move it's because God wants us somewhere else and that he will calm the waters for us if we do move.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 am

Well now I wonder if this patagonia dream means this earthquake that just hit.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:41 am

There was also a tsunami that just hit over 7 ft, expected to hit hawaii in 4 hours from now at 3 pm eastern. Get off the shores..

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 am

I heard there was an earthquake today at Chile.There is also a tsunami alarm at many places around the Pacific Ocean,as I heard.Perhaps your dream was about that.Let's pray.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:58 am

Wow. I posted a dream I had about a Tsunami a couple days ago.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top