Doing a favor takes me off track

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doing a favor takes me off track

Post by butterfly on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 pm

I dreamt that I was at a university and about to go in a class and someone I know that is a Christian asked me if I could look to see if her father had come so I went and looked and saw that her father did come and I called out to her and told her, she went out to greet him. As I reached the class to go back in, I was told I could no longer go in because I was too late for the class.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing a favor takes me off track

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

I think the title you gave this dream is the interpretation for it. Be aware!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks Cholette, I'm really concerned about the dream especially because I am going back to school soon, I have to be more aware.

I had another dream about the same person as well. I was at a university again, somehow I misplaced my bag, I was walking around looking for it, I saw her not too far from where I was, she put down a book on the ground, the same book I use to own in real life. She then walked away, afterwards I went to pick up the book and ended up going down an unfamiliar path, I began to feel very threatened and uncomfortable, I stared to be afraid, I had trouble seeing the path in front of me (my eyes got blurry) so I got off the path and headed to a new one where I saw some of my friends who tried to help me to find my bag.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 pm

The schooling part could be a symbolic meaning of you "learning" how NOT to let people take you off course. I would really pray because if it's literal, you REALLY need to ask God for clarity and discernment to when this individual is attempting to take you off course. It may not be something they are doing on purpose, but if they are open and available for the enemy to use, he will.

Whenever we take a path that is NOT God's will, it is as if our eyes are blurry because it's not for us. I believe you are on your way to a place that is HUGE. The enemy only comes to distract if where you are going is going to threaten his camp. This dream is an example of God's love for you because He is warning you so you WON'T go that direction.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am

Thanks very very much Cholette for your help

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down