Frequent Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frequent Dreams

Post by hannipatti on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:05 am

Hi,
I'm a young woman who dreams every single night. No night passes and I don't have a dream. In the past I've had dreams that are very clear and obviously mean something, My dreams range from where I'm being chased, running in slow motion, being attacked by animals (dogs/lizards/a vulture). There are times when a dream I may have weeks later, seems very familiar, almost like a continuation of a dream I had weeks before. Sometimes there are seasons of dreams of just being attacked by spirits, or being chased. In some dreams there is intercourse - and this disturbs me a lot. I often thought these dreams were from the devil. In reading your website last night however, you explained that no dream is from the devil. Does it mean that all my dreams, even the ones I dont understand have meaning? Would God attempt to talk to me in this manner every single night?
I have recently been having dreams about pregnancy, and babies and travelling. I'm usually not the one pregnant, and the baby though Im holding or taking care of it doesnt seem to really be mine, as in there is an attachement, but I am usually wondering how did i manage to get a baby?
I'll try to send an email with clearer dreams, right now I just felt a little overwhelmed and just need some answers to these two questions.
Thanks so much for your assitance, may god bless your ministry.

hannipatti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frequent Dreams

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Hello Hannipatti and welcome to the site!!!

Do you pray before going to sleep at night? The reason why I ask is sometimes we have soulish dreams. If you have a fast paced lifestyle or if you have a lot going on internally, it can sometimes come out in our dreams. I'm not saying that God cannot give you dreams every night, because he is sovereign and He deals with us all differently. I think that if your "tank" is full as you lay your head down at night, much of what you could be dreaming about could be the cares that you are carrying.

I would pray and ask God to settle my heart and give me peace in my dreams. Some of the examples that you listed seem like Godly dreams, but I'm not sure.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hannipatti on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks so much. That was fast! I was also thinking that also. That this was intended to casue confusion so that I wouldn't be clear on when my dreams were in fact Godly.
I do pray before bed, but there are times when I don't, or I say a ver y brief prayer.

hannipatti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 am

A prayer is a prayer. It doesn't matter how long or short it is. Continue to do that and see if your dream patterns change.

I'm glad I could be of some help...To God be the Glory!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top