the pastor's wife and the tax office?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the pastor's wife and the tax office?

Post by traveller on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:31 am

I had this dream a couple of days ago and can't shake off the disturbing feeling it gives me. Hope anyone has any insights into this dream! Thank you in advance:-)

First part of the dream:
I'm in a big apartment building on my way to deliver a bag of something. When I arrive at the actual apartment to deliver the bag at, the door is closed but unlocked and the owner isn't there. I knew someone had broken into the apartment, so I didn't want to go in but leave the bag outside. Somehow I did look inside and saw the house was in disarray. I turned around to leave and bumped into the owner down the hallway outside her apartment, but still in the main building. I told her about the break in and she went in and out of the house,but didn't seem too upset and left. I thought that was odd.
Second part of the dream:
My pastor's wife is apologizing to me about being late with the roster (for Sunday stuff) which I thought was strange as I already had a copy. The one I had received was in a nice royal blue colour and I remember thinking that was kind of special as they're usually just normal white print-outs. Then she said she'd had a phone call from the tax office that I, being a migrant and a non-citizen couldn't be doing all these things/jobs in church. (IRL i am a migrant and a non-citizen in the country i live in). I questioned her and/or the tax office about the why as all church things are non paid voluntary work anyway so the tax office shouldn't have a problem with that. And if I was paid, the tax office knows I'm a permanent resident (which I am IRL too:-) so it still shouldn't be a problem. We talked about what I actually do: various things within the church setting and being a door opener , which in the dream I thought was a funny expression for the occasional time I am doing the welcoming at the church door, but somehow it didn't feel it was about that. For being a door opener I worked most hours and that was the tax office's problem. I said to my pastor's wife I'd ring them up myself to explain.
Open end as the dream ended here.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the pastor's wife and the tax office?

Post by traveller on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Have been praying about clarification in regards to this dream and as I was watching some teaching on prayer, the preacher is talking about opening the door in the spiritual to her means praying for people's salvation, opening God's door for Him to work in people's lives. So amen! That puts being a door opener in my dream into perspective! God is so good:-)

Have still more questions about certain other elements, like the tax office.. Would that be the enemy? And how do I see the role of the pastor's wife in this dream?
Anyone any idea's??

Last edited by traveller on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repost)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top