ORANGE SNAKE UNDER THE TABLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ORANGE SNAKE UNDER THE TABLE

Post by ISABEL on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 pm

I recently had a dream that I was being chased by a woman whom I believed to be my mother. She wanted to trow me an orange snake. I ran and hit under a table when I saw the snake I broke the head off. When I saw the body part of the snake it was strange it looked bright orange and then I began to look for the head. In the dream I thought the I needed to find the head to make sure that it would not be back again. When I came out from under the table the woman who I thought to be my mom was trying to befriend me. I tryied to get close to her but deep in my heart I knew I could not trust her.

What does this mean? Please share your thoughts

Thank you
God Bless

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ORANGE SNAKE UNDER THE TABLE

Post by martin from Africa on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 pm

hi there, just a few ideas, please pray, the women could be generational sin which is causing a dangerous situation, but it looks from the dream you defeat the enermy completely, crush his head, under the table could be something unseen in the family/busness/ministry, ask God to comfort you, ask the Holy Spirit to come along side you and warn you as has already...Trust the Father for a complete victory in this situation, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loveGOD on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 am

Trust your heart because that is exactly what it means. Your dream actually ended with the interpretation and I'm quite sure you already know who this person is.

loveGOD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top