Tears, brown shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tears, brown shoes

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:27 pm

I entered a an unknown room which was very much like my late granny’s kitchen. There were women whose eyes were full of tears and who were ready to start crying as if something had happened. They were in grief or something like this. But I didn’t know anyone there and it seemed to me that I was like a viewer.
However, later I saw an old woman was standing in the middle of the room. I took her under her arm and helped her to sit down and told her “Granny, sit down and rest, you will need your strength.” I took from the chair a pair of brown shoes on high heels and put it on the floor, near a pair of brown boots so she could sit down.
The room was in the light. But I didn’t like the atmosphere at all.

Last edited by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tears, brown shoes

Post by Christa on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Mia says that, "People are often symbolic of places in dreams." In the Bible it says that, "Poor people were sold for a pair of shoes (Amos 2:6;8:6)." Also, "Shoes taken off - mourning (Ezekiel 24:17)." I think that maybe your granny's home town might either be going through some tragedy, or it hasn't occurred yet. Because both of the shoes/boots were brown, to me that represents people who live a modest life. I don't know if you still know anyone in your granny's home town to call and check on just to see if everything's all right or if they need anything.

I had never heard this verse before, but this may be of some comfort to them if you include it in your prayer over this neighborhood, "Their shoes did not wear out = the people of Israel (Deuteronomy 29:5)"....that their shoes wouldn't wear out while they walk through the grief, so they come out triumphantly on the other side.

I hoped this helped some. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Well, it is actually my grandmother's death that is still painful for my family and relatives (she passed away couple of weeks ago). Especially my aunt and her husband who took care of her like no one could do this. They are indeed very modest and humble people.
I am really puzzeled with this dream, but I have prayed and will definitelly call them.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:00 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about that. My condolences to you and your family during this time. Grandmothers are the glue in families a lot of times. Both of mine were. I think with this dream, God is showing you that you have the special touch to bring comfort to your family, especially the elderly in your family. While others got caught up in their grief, you are so compassionate that you recognized a need in the old woman in the kitchen who was all alone. I think God is going to really use you to comfort them all, especially the elderly women who are modest and don't want to trouble anyone. I'll be praying for you during this time. God bless you and your family.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Thank you very much, I appreciate your support.
May be I didn't right clearly in the dream but the old woman I helped to sit down is grandmother who passed away and the room looked like her kitchen. I can not say that I recongnized her, I just named her "granny", so I assume it was her who I helped. That's why I can not understand why I comforted my grandmother.
Indeed, there are elderly relatives and friends of my grandmother. may be the other women were them.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 pm

It is interesting that I am having many dreams involving my grandmother recently. In one dream I couldn't find her pearls, in the other dream my sister told me that my grandmother had fallen badly on her back. I have posted these dreams

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Nubava~ the kitchen often at times represents the heart of our matters,,,,since the kitchen is the heart our house, sometimes the Lord uses the kitchen to talk to us about ourselves, family, or what is being cook up. Perhaps the master is speaking these words "Peace be Still'', rest awhile. Much grief has a tendency to ware one out, physically and mentally that makes one ''uneasy'' at times in his or her envirement, for whatever the case may be. But, there is a calm assurence knowing that there is a place of rest in the time of weariness. The upmost care that comes from Jesus himself that speaks to the very heart our house that lets one know that everything is going to be alright, Amen.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 pm

This is what my mother and I discussed this morning. Both of us were surprised at the fact that we have so much peace inside concerning my grandmother and the situation around her that we artificially try to make ourselves grief.
I will try to express in an example. For instance, I had these thoughts that I don't mourn as much as I must, I just don't have that feeling inside me. As if God has supernaturally strengthened me/us that we could move on. It is difficult to understand but this is really something supernatural, may be it is the place of rest you mentioned. Only by His mercy, grace, love. Of course, every time I remember my granny, I just get lost and just that time the enemy tries to sneak in and destroy God's given peace. I just start thinking about others who were also close to her, it breaks my heart and I start thinking that there is something wrong with me.
I hope everything is clear and not complicated.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 am

Nubave~ I understand perfectly well, and yes, it is supernatural. There is nothing wrong with you, the Lord gave you a sound mind. This place where you are at....is okay. I take it you have'nt been to this place before (spiritually) that is why you were'nt able to reconignize it. Good for you...a new experieance.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:29 am

Wow........that's a cool gift to have nubava. I wonder if that gift of peace allows you to see more clearly than others in times of grief.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 am

All the glory and praise belongs to HIM, only by His mercy, grace and love!!! Praise GOD. He is awesome and SO faithful!!!
You know, Christa, God's peace is not only on me but on my mother, gather and sister. I can not speak for other relatives but the four of us have the same supernatural feeling, the same peace. And we all see that what happened has its purpose, the perfect timing, people, etc. That all the circumstances have been planned so accuratelly, so perfectly, I can not express this in words.
I am overwhelmed with gratefullness toward our Lord!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:29 am

But still I still puzzeled over why I help my grandmother who is dead and comfort her and tell her that she will need her strengh?!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 am

You know N...I'm just thinking that it was a play on words that was acting out in your dream. You know how at funerals, the preacher says, "So-so was laid to rest on...(date, day)..." So, your granny was laid to rest and retired her modest life (brown shoes) for a glorious, perfect life in heaven (ruby slippers). She retired her shoes....her walk on this earth, to be with Jesus. The other people didn't help you because they were still hanging on to her humanly life and weren't letting go (or laying her to rest in their minds) because of their grief. Because of the special gift of peace that you and your parents have, you were able to help lay her to rest in your mind with ease, because you know she's in the best place ever....with Jesus. Does that make sense? :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top