Recurring dream of stolen car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring dream of stolen car

Post by Tania on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 am

I have a recurring dream that my car is stolen, only to find out later in the dream it was just parked elsewhere.
The latest one had a twist - I tried to get home from church with my friend's car which was being broken into and I chased the thieves, then struggled to start the car.
When I eventually got it going it went very slow and when I looked in the rearview mirror I saw a woman standing there with a shotgun.
Eventually I remembered I had parked my car at my friend's house earlier.
Please can someone tell my what they think of this?

Tania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring dream of stolen car

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Tania~ , Are you layin some matters down before the master and keep going back and picking them up again in prayer so to speak-something that is recurring but needs to be park and left there. This is a cunning trick of the enemy....When our concerns becomes worries we have went to fare in our thinking, we take our concerns to the Lord and then a short time later the enemy brings it back up again, when this happens we in return steal it back from God-mentally, only to say unconscious aware and without intent as to what we are doing at the time...therefore we are influnced by the enemy and it becomes a worrie. I too have been there and experienced these schemes of the enemy, leaving me a victim of injustice also, but the Lord showed up on the seen and allowed me to see that the enemy was stealing from me, (my joy and piece of mind), not only to eventually and slowly leave my cares, but to leave them there and not remember where they were. You can do the same, Amen.

Hope this will help you with your journey.
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tania on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Thanks Halo
Can't think of anything right now that I might lay before God and then take back, but will think it over some more.

T

Tania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top