My wallet got stolen out of my purse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My wallet got stolen out of my purse

Post by Christa on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

Went to a party, there was a stripper dancing on table (never took her clothes off) in red trashy outfit. She made the headline news as a good entertainer. I was the other stripper there, but I was left off the headline news because the other girl was superior.

I went to my old bosses home/office. She is an anger management therapist and she has psychic abilities irl (but is not saved, so she's not a true prophet). She was trying to convince me that I was a lesbian like her (irl) and that I should leave men alone. I wasn't convinced. When she left the room, the stripper came over and started talking to me in "Christian" language. I was praying in tongues as well. She was fully incognito and was brought there to help me. She was there to convince me to be strong and not to be pursuaded by my old boss's therapy. My old boss came back in, the stripper and I stopped talking and then she started to tell me that I needed a new picture on my driver's license.

Then I was at a concert with my mom and my sister-in-law, who was pregnant. We all went up to the stage and left our purses at our seats. I had the feeling that I should go check on our purses. Someone tried to steal my mom's, but I stopped him. Then I grabbed my purse and slung it over my arm. Then I saw a girl steal a credit card and a piece of jewelry out of my sister in law's purse. I saw it and forced her to give it back to me. She threw the stuff over my head, and it landed in the back windshield area of my car. I retrieved it. Then I thought to look into my purse and noticed that my wallet was out and emptied. All of my identification and money/money cards had been stolen. I knew then that I'd have to get a new picture id like my old boss had said.

My old boss came to me this time and asked me if I wanted her therapy. I said that I didn't have the money, especially now that my wallet had been stolen. In my heart, I didn't want her therapy.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My wallet got stolen out of my purse

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 am

ugh ur publikly vulnerable an ur possable nakedness kood be visiable 2 many,,u may hav someone come along side u as a support,,not ur run of tha mill belleaver,um ther r temptations ahead,,but u will resist,,um having ur wallet stolen is a pik of lost identity/purpose/or favour,,ugh,,um thers a drawing of the enemy to take u 2 tha dark side 4 help,,ugh,,but ur strong sweety,,u can do it,, go xxxoo

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 am

I whole-heartedly agree with Dreamster, word for word and pound for pound.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 am

i agree wiv halo,,,, holla,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down