the meeting....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the meeting....

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:03 pm

flower i can almost feel the answers alredy sweetys lol! um tha holy spirit woke me up at 4am 2 hav some time wiv me,,i just felt his presence,,i just rested b4 him,,then went bak 2 sleep,,here is tha drm ;,,,i was in a rural community,cleaning some publik toilets,,ugh,,wen i was dun i went outside,,ther wasa truck driver parked ther ,,he hadda big rig,,he began 2 tell me about his day ,,i just lkistened,,then i met a woman farmer who just moved 2 the area,,we were walkin in her paddock,,she was talkin about her farming issuses,,i just listened,,lata that nite i was in a church meeting wiv these 2 ppl,,and others,,they had no pasta,,[sheep wivoutta shepperd lol! ],,ther was 30 or more ppl ,,so i took the lead an began speakin in tounges,,i kood feel this message come forth something was happening,then i said we shood worship tha lord ,,i asked 4 a guitar,,2 were brought 4ward but were damaged,,i managed,,eeeekk,um the presence of the lord was ther,,i began 2 prophacy ova ppl the trukdriva in partikula,,then the rest of tha group as needed,, flower flower holla..t u sweetys... lol! flower

Last edited by dreamster on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the meeting....

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Dreamster,

I see the cleaning of the toilet as a form of spiritual cleaning. You are cleaning them.....possibly a deliverance type cleansing. The just listening seems as though it is some type of ministry where you council them....you being the listener then later being the one to bring forth the word for their situation. You do this through praise and worship and prophecy and laying of hands. The guitars being damaged....I am not sure what that is to be honest but through it all the Lords work was accomplished. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

ok t u conny ,,um tha guitars being brougt in damaged isa repeat theme frm anutha drm,,it was a ministry of mine till i got damaged ina church situ,,im waiting 4 its restoration,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Ah I see! I wondered about that. Well believe in that restoration. The Lord has been promising it to you for some time.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 pm

yes indeedy,, god remebas tha needy,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Amen to that my friend!

See you tomorrow. Off to dreamland for me.

God bless you and keep you!

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello Dreamster! I too see the toilets as cleansing. I think it's interesting that they were public toilets. So I feel like these are things in your public life (things that can be seen by others -- not hidden) that are in need of cleansing in your life, or are currently in the process of being cleansed. God calls things that be not as though they were, so as far as God is concerned it's done as soon as the work begins. This is the context of the dream because it is how the dream begins. Kind of like when you're reading a story. The first paragraph sets the theme of the story. The theme is being set here. These are things that God wants to cleanse in your life so that you can move forward into your calling. Then after the toilets have been cleaned, God places certain people in your path that have needs that you have been anointed by God to fill. You going into the church and filling that role as a pastor to me seems pretty literal. I think you have a pastoral anointing on your life. But, also you have anointing to lead worship, and it seems that this gifting and anointing is in need of some restoration from God and some repair. The gift of prophesying in tongues and with the understanding are both gifts that God has given to you as well. Again, I believe all depends on those toilets being cleaned first. I believe this is the Lord revealing His will and His plan for your life. Please pray on what I've shared. I have no scripture verses for you at this time.

Blessings,

Sandra

P.S....I didn't read through all the responses until after I typed by thoughts. Now that I have I see that I have confirmed what you thought about the guitars. Praise the Lord!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

hmmm i didnt think tha publik toilets were me,,eeeekkk,,, um cos ther publik,,ive done that as a job its humbling,,ugh,,scary stuff,,eeeekk,,im not sayin i dont need cleaning ,, well u kno,,um i didnt see a comment of urs on guitars sweety,,??t u 4 dropping by,, xxxxxxxxoooooooo

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Well, I remember you telling me that you used to do the worship at your
church. I think you're done doing the humble service of doing the dirty
work in your life (represented by cleaning toilets) and now it's time
to reap. I think God is going to start bringing people to you one by
one and only you are going to have the magic words to bring these
people to the Lord....not some hoity toity stuffy churchy sort of
person. That's what it's all about isn't it....bringing people to
Jesus? It's time to leave the gleenings of your harvest and the outer
corners for the hungry.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:52 pm

yes sweety,,i feel ive dun a lotta hard labour,,ugh,,i hadda drm bak in 09 dec i think,,about leaving pharohs house ,,seeing the winta come,,[economik freeze],,goin 2 tha door way,gettg stones throwen at me,,but the poch sheiled me,,then seeing a nu orange motorbike,2010 model,then crossing a road in2 a bloomoing fig orchard,,just tha last 2weeks ive been eating figs lotts,,go figure,, t u sweety 4 ur comments,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 pm

im waiting 4 lurdys 2 comment,,,PTL PTL..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top