MANIFESTATION: "Solicitation"...? RE POST-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION: "Solicitation"...? RE POST-

Post by SWS on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 am

I'm up early asking the Lord about this... I'll continue to seek Him... is this nothing at all? I don't like it and it concerns me at face value....

A man comes over our house, seemingly a friend from my husbands past, he seems to know him... we see eachother, and there is an attraction,at first. (this bothers me in my dream because I'm happily married and have come across seeing many attractive men and don't give a second glance or second thought)- He seems to be "sold out" to the Lord, this is the attraction, as well as being very handsome... He is on fire for God, it seems...he stays the night and gets close, we are sleeping in the same bed(no contact) I like his closeness...my husband and 2 boys are sleeping in another room, this man tells me he loves me, I say no you don't, you can't, he says, but I really do. We wake up in the morning and he says, let me see you, I want to see what you look like....
kids come in my room, I want them to leave, I don't want them to see me with another man, I love their dad, my husband, I don't want them to be confused or hurt... this man doesn't like the disturbance of their presence, he wants just me, he seems enamored by me, he isn't very patient with my kids, he gets upset with one of them persisting to be with me...
I get up not wanting to stay in this situation, I hear my husband is up and I want to cook for my husband... this man seems hurt but understands... he is outside having fun with other people, he looks a little different from a distance, not so handsome, my perspective makes me see something else.... I then hear the word "solicitation" and see it written boldly like on a wall.... I wake up...

irl (happily married 12 yrs) completely loving the Lord and his holy precepts...

MANIFESTATION: THIS HAS COME TO PASS AS OF TODAY, SUNDAY JUST DAYS AFTER THE DREAM... GOD IS SO GOOD TO US IN HIS WARNINGS...
AS I SOUGHT GOD ON THIS FURTHER, HE SHOWED ME MY HUSBAND WOULD AGREE TO SOMETHING AS IT LOOKED "GODLY" / "GOOD" IN ITS QUICK FACE VALUE, AND HE WOULD GIVE ME THE GO AHEAD TO DO WHATEVER THIS OFFER IS, I TOLD HIM FURTHER THAT THIS WOULD GET ME OUT OF HIS COVERING SO THIS OFFER AND ITS EFFECTS WOULD BE PRESENTED TO ME ALONE- ( THE UNCLEAN PART mbstudent SPOKE OF)
IT HAPPENED(THE OFFER FROM THIS MAN OF GOD AND HIS MINISTRY) EXACTLY AS SO HOWEVER, THERE WAS A SMALL CHECK IN MY SPIRIT I EASILY IGNORED. AFTER BEING PRESENTED WITH THIS OFFER AND SHARING WITH MY HUSBAND HE AGREED TO ME DOING IT(HE LETS ME GO EVERYWHERE I WANT FOR TRAINING/DEEP TEACHING/CONFERENCES ETC. ON MY WAY, WITH A MENTOR TO DO THIS THING, WE DISCUSSED AND BOTH ADDRESSED THE SMALL CHECK WE HAD, WE THEN ASKED HER MENTOR AND OTHER SISTERS THAT WERE AROUND THIS SAME MAN, AND THEY BOTH SAID "STAY AWAY!! TURN AROUND THIS IS NOT OKAY!! WE HAD A CHECK IN OUR SPIRIT IMMEDIATELY) HOW GOOD IS GOD REALLY???? I'M LEARNING TO OBEY THAT SMALL CHECK AND SLOW DOWN .... WHAT A LESSON TO LEARN-ALL GLORY TO THE FATHER!

Last edited by SWS on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MANIFESTATION)

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION: "Solicitation"...? RE POST-

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:09 am

is not about your marriage, Solicitation:
that consists of a person offering money or something else of value in order to incite or induce another to commit a crime with the specific intent that the person solicited commit the crime.
it is about a bussiness transaction or offer that is beign made to you or your husband that is not that clean after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 am

thanks so much Mb.... thank you thank you~you are always such a blessing to me and my family~

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:09 am

hmmm alotta detail here sweety,,um a few possabilities,,it kood be a warning of something coming ur way,,the writeing on the wall is god i think,,i will ponder,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 am

Thanks D! Any input the Lord provides you would be great... definitely a warning(s), I continue to see Him on this too...
~Love~ D

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm

PRAISE GOD FOR THE WARNING!!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Amen!!! You gotta love how God does things!!! To Him be ALL THE GLORY!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Amen!!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:33 pm

um i kno that small chek feeling,,ive disreguarded it at my own peril only 2 find out lata it was god tryin 2 save me frm somethang,,ugh, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:40 am

I'm learning~ we're still learning and always will be~ thank you Lord!
I'm thankful He is divine and not human LOL! Because He is so beautiful and long suffering with us ~D

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top