REPOST: BABY BROKE HIS NECK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: BABY BROKE HIS NECK

Post by reepromotions on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 am

I dreamt I was holding my aunt's baby, maybe he was 5 or 6 months. While I was holding him, he was like jumping with joy and wiggling in my arms. He was a happy child and the next thing while he was jumping in my arms, he slipped from my arms but I manage to catch him before he lands on the floor. But I notice that he broke his neck because I could see the broken bones and blood at the back of his neck. I was so nervous and I rushed to my aunt and I told her that I have broken the baby's neck and I wanted to call the ambulance immediately but I suddenly woke up after that. I didn't feel good after the dream, it was like happening in real life but my aunt does not have an infant - all her son's are grown up now. Please interpret.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: BABY BROKE HIS NECK

Post by One Door on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 pm

A baby represents what is new: beginning; new idea; new work (church)
The neck represents the will. The breaking of the neck here represents the breaking of the will. This is a good thing. Now God can work in what is new here.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Hello One Door,

Thanks for the interpretation. I will pray about what you have said. Even yesterday I dreamt about lots of babies. My friends were in a big room and all of them were looking after babies and feeding them. I was walking around checking on them. I think there must be something new coming into my life. Praise the Lord!

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top