in a hospital with no visitors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in a hospital with no visitors

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:06 pm

This one was short and I'm not sure if it was a regular dream or a message dream

Last night I had a dream that I was in a hospital in a hospital bed and I was wearing Iv's. I was upset because no one was there with me. I thought to myself where is my husband or my mom? I also remember thinking they were probably at work. I had a feeling of sadness.

This comes on the heels of my adoptiing a baby dream. For some time now I have had a desire and a real pull to serve God in church. However.. I am not the type for seeing sick people so this doesn't make since to me. This past Sunday we visited a church that had zero programs and leadership. They were in need of so many things. Is it possible God could be talking about a wounded church of some kind?

I appreciate all input,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: in a hospital with no visitors

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:36 pm

What comes to me when I read this dream is that...the church is a Spiritual Hospital....we come to be healed and set free, etc. THe church that u described as not having any leadership or programs, could be symbolized by you feeling the sadness....and how it is in need of Medicine "the Spirit of God"- to be put into its body...the iv's. The church is in need of some leaders to get it back to health....hope this makes sense...God bless....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 am

Hey jen
do you feel spiritually sick or weak in some way and desire more creative/family support? Do you feel alone as you're trying to be "spritually restore/resuscitated"? Just a few questions, pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:56 am

Thats very insightful Desiree!
I have been very motivated lately to get into the minsty somehow within the church and I was feeling as if my husband just does not have the same motivation. I have a very unique situation and are more available on a daily basis than most people are to serve, but I still have been wondering why more people aren't as excited to serve as I am. I do feel alone in that way.
Thanks for making that suggestion! :clap:

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 am

you're always welcome. We'll just be praying that God will give him more of a unified desire and hunger!! Keep doing what you do for the Lord!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top