A weird dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weird dream

Post by jonty on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:37 pm

I知 standing with my girlfriend with a small group of people. There is a lady who is trying to cast out a demon from an ant. I知 telling my girlfriend to watch what痴 happening. The ant in fact was a person but because of the demon, had turned into an ant. We all are watching and the lady is trying to cast out the demon from the ant to make it into the human it was before. So the lady is saying 選n the name of Jesus a few times and whenever she says it, the ant wiggles and the demon is trying to leave it. But there isn稚 enough power to cast out the demon and the lady gives up.
Next I find myself sleeping with my dad. My dad is a few feet away from me. The setting looks dark and eerie. I知 asking my dad why the lady couldn稚 drive out the spirit and my dad said it痴 because the lady isn稚 holy and she has a wrong relationship with her friend. At that time a dark figure comes over me and tries to hold me down. I get so scared and immediately call out 遷esus Jesus Jesus and the figure leaves.
Then I find myself with my girlfriend. She is showing me a card and says that she has won a lucky draw of Rs. 100,000 (Rs is Rupees, the currency in India). I then show her another card and tell her that even I won a lucky draw of Rs. 800,000. The numbers are not shown on the card but we are just telling the numbers to each other.

Thanks!

jonty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A weird dream

Post by jonty on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:39 am

Hello people,

any thoughts on this?

jonty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonty on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:35 am

hi ppl,

just wanted to know if anyone has any insights to this dream? i know its been a long time but im curious to know.
Would really appreciate it!
Thanks n God bless

jonty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 am

"But there isn稚 enough power to cast out the demon and the lady gives up."

The first part of the dream...until the paragraph above is an illustration about that is not just the tool but a combinaltion of crafstman and tool what makes the final product....let me explain....
The tool in this case is the power of God ( We donエt have any doubt about his power) the crafstman is the lady and even when she has the most powerfull tool in the universe, she is not able to do the job
correctly and besides she gets tired of figthing and gives up...Note that maybe if she would had continued fighting the liberation could have been achieved...but she quit...

The second part of the dream
"She is showing me a card and says that she has won a lucky draw of Rs.
100,000 (Rs is Rupees, the currency in India). I then show her another
card and tell her that even I won a lucky draw of Rs. 800,000."

This part is telling you that your girlfriend and you both have a degree of spiritual power, but you have more than her.
Let me explain....maybe at this time you have not discoverd yet your spiritual powers neither your girfriend but you already have them...the problem is that you must find among the great amount of spiritual gifts the one that is yours...
Can be that your girlfriend and you have the same spiritual gift but in a different degree....
If you havenエt found your spiritual gift yet, I invite you to explore them all and surely you are going to find it or maybe find them!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 am

Brother,Dreams reveal but do not condemn. Their goal
is to preserve life, not to destroy it (Job 33:13
18).
I do not know if I will be of too much help here.As I see your father here can mean and symbolise God the father,the bed is a place of intimacy and that would mean you and God the father, it so a surprising that you are a feet away from your "dad" in this bed.Remember that our Dad God the father always calls us in the place of itimacy with him.

Psalms 91:1He that dwells in the secret place of the Almighty shall abide under the shadow of the most High.,the place where demons can not touch,a place of refuge and where you are strong in him.Where you are so loved and you are not one feet away as you say.
Are you there with him as a refuge ? Does this grace and protection brood over you?

This lady could not rebuke this demon away,because she does not walk in this covenant relationship.In another word she is not right with God because of the wrong relationship she is having with the boyfriend.Could it be God is showing you this as a warning in your own relationship. Are you holy yourself and right with God in relations to this relationship with Your G friend? Could it be that you are below the standards and expectations of God?Secondly I tend to think that God is calling you in spiritual warfare and this could be a call to pray and train you a gainst the demonic.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top