I killed and mutilated a fox?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I killed and mutilated a fox?!

Post by Virtuous on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am

I try not to do this but I'm going to take a chance this time. I can't remember the entire dream...only bits and pieces but the part I remember won't go away as they normally do when I can't remember a dream. So here it is...

I dreamed I was on my way to work and as I was driving, I saw a fox on the side of the road. (The road is a 4 lane highway with a median of grass separating the two southbound lanes from the two northbound lanes. - I'm in the northbound lane). I remember getting to my destination then on the way back I stop where I saw the fox. The next thing I know is the fox is dead. I think I killed it. I think it tried to attack me (something tells me it has rabies). Afterwards, I'm being told to clean it up but I had to cut it up first. I got a shovel and began to separate the head from the neck, then so on and so one with all the limbs. As I was doing this, the coat of the fox was no longer there. It was only flesh (meat). It was clean. Almost as if it had been washed to be prepared to be cooked. As I was cutting it up, I would carefully pick it up and put it on a board or something...piece by piece.

Afterwards I walked across the street and people were talking about it like I was some kind of hero or something. Everybody wanted to hear what had just happened with the fox?!

Any ideas on just what I could remember?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I killed and mutilated a fox?!

Post by usemeLord on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:21 pm

I think of what foxes represent craftiness or crafty like a fox, sounds like the enemy you destroyed

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:48 pm

um tha scripcha speaks of tha little foxes that spoil tha vine,,,does this witness 2 u sweety??

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Hey V! First thing I thought of..."crazy like a fox". I agree the fox is the devil. You're on a journey to go to work...I believe this is your work in the Spirit. You're going northbound, that's towards God. The scripture says promotion does not come from the South, east or west, but from God (or up "north"). The "cutting him up" is with the Word of God, that's sharper than any two-edged sword. This situation turns into a lesson of revelation from God because then you're cutting fresh meat up to cook it. The Word of God is referred to as meat in several places. So I believe this is a situation that the Lord reveals to you, an attack of the enemy, that you deal with according to the Word of God and thwart, and then God gives you revelation of the situation that feeds and sustains you. God shows us things to come, so I believe God has revealed this to you ahead of time. You'll recognize it when it plays out. That's what I see in the dream, but please pray about it and go with whatever bears witness in your spirit.

This thought has come to me twice -- it may have something to do with your promotion. After you "kill this thing" God uses the situation to exalt you and make you a "hero" in the eyes of other. I wonder if this could go along with that promotion dream? You might take a look back at it and see...

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 am

Hi, ALL!
I'm back! I've been out of town since early Friday morning.

As far as the responses...thanks! I agree with all of you because each of you touched basis on something that is true.

Dreamster...I've been allowing the "little" things that seem unharmful be opened. You said it correctly, they are the ones that destroy the vine. Little foxes become BIG foxes, huh?

usemelord...I've been dealing with a lot of "craftiness/cleverness" from people who I think the enemy has sent on an assignment to distract me.

Sandra...I do believe this is part of my "job" and maybe even the promotion. You actually confirmed something I thought about this weekend concerning my "Cubicle to Office" dream. I've been recently working in another area in my church. I have been "cleaning" it up, so to speak, since I got in there...rearranging things, organizing things, bringing things up to date, ect. All of a sudden this weekend, I thought maybe the dream was about being promoted in my church instead of on my job. Maybe both? I don't know but I will continue to seek the Lord.

Thank all of you!!!!!!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:15 pm

ok sweety,,i undastand that tha foxes got 2 tha early grapes b4 they were ripe,,,ugh,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Virtuous~ To express different concepts at this time I would like to add a mixture of soil ...the initial precept here in this dream bares witness to instructions which points to ''Desernment''. This gift is one of the nine gifts {plus one) found in 1 Cor. 12; disernment comes through the reading of God's word holding the meaning as to ''seperate'' by looking through out, differ, interpret, examine, judge, scrutinize, etc. I believe the direction you were going in was in opposition with what the Lord would have you go....so he turned you around pertaining to the word of God {meat}. Once the word is seperated and looked throughout over a period of time, it is only then that this gift is added to an individual because it is earned due to labor {in the word} to what he or she is reading {seeing} that allows one to enjoy the meat....and then exhortation comes.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 am

I'm not sure I follow you, Halo...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am