Strange dream..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dream..

Post by aliveforjesus on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 am

Hello. I prayed specifically to the Lord last night asking Him to reveal Himself to me in a dream and this is the dream I had..(Please note that I very rarely recall any dreams I have!)

My two year old daughter simply had green slime dripping off the lower half of her face...WHAT could this possibly mean?

Thank you so much..I am assuming this is symbolic!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream..

Post by immortalservant on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Is there anything specific you need revelation on? Or you just asking for God to make Himself real to you? Green means=life, growth, rest, peace, life in the flesh, life in the spirit, greed, envy.

What is the expression of her face...this may reveal something too. Your daughter may represent you in the dream. Maybe this reveals what you say about God or your life. Do you have any more details? The scripture that says I will set my face like flint comes to mind as an example of expressions from the face. Isaiah 50:7 Very interesting symbol...I will keep this one in my prayers:)

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 am

Hi Immortal- Well yes, I have been constantly asking the Lord to reveal more of Himself to me, and to give me more of Him..We also recently moved and are under great attack here in our household...(the Lord told us to move to our current location!)..As far as the expression on my baby's face- she literally was stoned faced, or bascially did not have any expression..Does this help? Thank you so much!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

strange dream reply

Post by Laurie on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 pm

One thing I have learned... is not to ask for dream proof.... There is a reason for that, we can dream whatever we wish, and in that state, how can one discern.. You may get something from God... or you may not... God normally won't use the dream state to reveal his presence... it's one thing if something Godly came into the dream... but it did not... therefore take no credence at all to this dream... ok? I think God will reveal himself to you... while you are waking... so keep a look out... the dream state is too non personal at times, and He wishes to show things in our daily life.... I have a posting on here also... but was somewhat religious in nature, or I would of paid no creedence at all to it... As I heard a pastor say once, stop asking for signs....God doesn't want to confuse us... we can ask for answers.... try that, and it will come... just not signs...God usually will answer me, when I'm asking a question... not asking for a sign... I'm sure not the answer you were hoping for, with this dream... but I believe you shouldn't worry about it... at all.... thank you

Laurie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 am

Well THANK YOU Laurie..what wonderful wisdom He has given you in this and passed on to me!! Have a blessed day!!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 am

Definitely agree with Laurie...God is NOT the author of confusion. And usually from experience....When God asks you to do something and you obey the enemy will try all he can to stop you from moving forward. Christians have a hard time understanding that Satan attacks you when you are doing the right thing. Read Job, his friends kept telling him to repent repent...well, sometimes we are under oppression because of sin in our lives, but alot of the time we are being attacked simply because Satan is trying to stop us from doing good!!!! Keep your armor on. And this dream may not have been a God related dream but I do want to say this as encouragement. Sometimes God uses my children to represent me in my dream. In reality I have done deliverance and a manifestation that is brought forth when someone is delivered is mucus from the nose. (Slimey usually clear in color)There are different manifestations but this is one of them. If your face is set as flint and you continue to wear your armor you will continue to walk in his glory...curses will be broken and no demon will enter in. I love the statement that says, "I can't stop the sparrows from pecking at my head, but I can stop them from building a nest in my hair"
Yes, please take her advise and be careful of such requests as this has brought on an angel of light to lead many to false doctrines. These kinds of requests...asking angels to visit and whatnot has allowed the enemy to sway ppl into a false religion. Blessed are those who have not seen yet still believe! John 20:29

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 am

Thank you Immortal! Blessings to you!!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:46 am

God normally won't use the dream state to reveal his presence...

While I agreed with much of what you said, I don't agree with this point. God can and does use dreams to reveal His presence and provide answers to our prayers. While we can shortchange ourselves when we attempt to box God into a specific method of responding to us, it is perfectly normal and common for Him to use the dream state as one of several means...I'm living proof!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:51 am

Alive~For~Jesus...I would like to open up this topic with the general epistle of James concerning a most crucial topic: the trials of life. What i am getting ready to speak to you about comes from wisdom, knowledge, understanding meaning been there, done that and bought the T-shirt, okay. I once too ask God for more of him...now, with more of him comes more tials and tribulation's. These negative experiences are to be accepted with great joy, not for the sake of the trial itself but because of the positive work God can accomplish through the testing {James 1:2-3} Temptations and trying verses 2-3 are often regarded as virtually synonymous. If this were true, then trials themselves would produce spiritual maturity. But they do not. Often, testings make Christians bitter instead of better, with no spiritual growth occuring. The word trying misght be better translated as ''approving." It is not merely one's presence in such trials but one's victory over them that brings spiritual growth and maturity. those Christians whom God use the most has bruised the most. For you see, the natural resonse to adversity is to escape it. But God uses trouble to mature His people. Moving right along to thses scriptures {James 1:5~ If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men leberally, and upbraideth not; and it shal be given him. This verse is not a blanket promise of wisdom for any situation. In the context of life's trials, it speaks of the beliver being granted {1} wisdom as to the reason for his or her trials and {2} wisdom to endure them. God's desires that one matures in the situation rather than move from it, but however, he does promise to provide if the testing becomes unbearable a way of escape. God allows trials in the lives of his people "that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at the latter end.'' One's endurance in and victory over trials bring God's blessings. I have witnessed Christians over a period of years going through the same events that you are enduring, only to find that they either become better of for the worse.The immutable of God is to increase the qualities of personality on how we act, think, create, and make decisions which comes through prayer, faith, and the Engrafted word. I hope this is beneficial to you and will help shed even a greater light on what you are going through.

Salutations
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 am

Lola~ Amen and Amen

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Halo- thank you so much..That does HELP...I will read those verses in James as you suggested..I do agree- since I have asked for "more of Him" the trials in my life have greatly increased. With these trials however, Praise God! - He has also given me more of Him and greater revelation of His presence inside of me!! And Lola- thank you for your feedback which finds peace in my spirit..I thank God for all of you and the fellowship and encouragement I find here!! xoxox

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top