My mom died two ways

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My mom died two ways

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 am

My mom is my only anchor in life. She's the only one that truly understands me. I had a dream that she died when she got home from work one day. I wasn't living with them at the time (although I live with my parent's now). She died two ways, she died while she was making herself some tea and she died in the shower and there was a lot of blood. When I heard that she had died, I went to her kitchen sink and saw a broken cup and a little teapot. I knew she had dropped them and died there. I broke down in tears and had such heartache. I thought I'd have to explain to my two year old daughter that her grandma loved her very much and tell her all about grandma. I was in such dispair. Next I went to look in her shower, the next place she died, and saw a young girl in her twenties. I poured blood from a pitcher into the shower and the young girl was bleeding as well. The young girl was in shock and kept saying "so much blood, so much blood." My dad explained that my mom was taking too long in the shower and when he didn't answer when he called her is when he went in and found her dead. I felt sick and then I woke up.

In Mia's dream dictionary death = divorce. I'm starting a divorce process and have the papers that I'm going to fill out with a friend today. I believe this dream represents that. I don't know what the other stuff means and why my mom was the one that died.

Do you think my husband has found another woman?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My mom died two ways

Post by Christa on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:11 am

Since this dream, I had another dream that my husband died. I unknowingly had booby-trapped a couch, he sat on it, fell through and the springs landed on him and crushed him to death. Nobody showed up for his funeral. I was sad because I was pretty sure he was in hell. I tried to make it to his funeral, but it was in that other county that he got arrested in, which is two hours away from where I lived. I didn't have the gas money to go. Mia says that death means divorce, which is evident for my husband and I at this time.

Last night I had a dream that I was back where I used to live. My husband showed up at the church. My pastor was there (I miss my pastor terribly, but it's too far of a drive to go there anymore). He told me that he now has a relationship with his ex-girlfriend again (she's married right now irl and she lives in Nevada). This girl had been a thorn in our relationship since the beginning because he always wanted to maintain a close relationship with her. He told me that he's having sex with her and that he was leaving in a few minutes to go have sex with her again. I heard his ex calling him. I lost it and I attacked him, not because I was jealous, but because he was so disrespectful to me (as he always is). I just remember feeling really angry and hurt that he didn't care enough to not reveal that to me and then I woke up.

IRL, today is our wedding anniversary. A few months ago, my husband considered moving to Nevada with her and her husband. I encouraged it, but he didn't go.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:50 pm

ugh sweety thats truely horrid,,im soooo sorry an sad 4 u,,i dont kno wat2 say ugh,,D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:09 am

Thanks for the support D.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:30 am

She died two ways, she died while she was making herself some tea and she died in the shower and there was a lot of blood. When I heard that she had died, I went to her kitchen sink and saw a broken cup and a little teapot. I knew she had dropped them and died there. I broke down in tears and had such heartache. I thought I'd have to explain to my two year old daughter that her grandma loved her very much and tell her all about grandma. I was in such dispair. Next I went to look in her shower, the next place she died, and saw a young girl in her twenties. I poured blood from a pitcher into the shower and the young girl was bleeding as well. The young girl was in shock and kept saying "so much blood, so much blood." My dad explained that my mom was taking too long in the shower and when he didn't answer when he called her is when he went in and found her dead. I felt sick and then I woke up.
In the Jewish wedding it is customary to break a glass when we married making significant and noticing the importance that while the covenant is made, once is broken the pieces can not to recover the original state..or form..
You will cause a lot of sorrow to the persons involved in your dreams
even when you will get what you want..things will never be the same.
It seems to you this path is the right one..but be aware of the price to pay for this decision.
May the Lord Bless You and keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 am

Thanks MB for the interpretation. I remember now about Jewish weddings and the breaking of the glass. I think you helped me figure out what this dream is about. My mom is really sad for me right now not because of the future divorce, but because of the horrible stuff I've been through over the past 3 years I've been with him. Almost everyone I know including almost everyone on this forum has begged me to leave this man "before it's too late." MB, he messed me up, sent me to the hospital. Although the injuries were too serious, he ended up in jail because of what he did to me. I have no doubt that the Holy Spirit got me out of there and right in time before he really messed me up. He even told the police officer who arrested him, "I should've really given her something to cry about." I asked him if he was going to kill me that night.....that's how scared I was. Under those circumstances, I can't go back. At this point, I haven't broken any covenant with him whatsoever. I asked God to guide me through this so that I wouldn't hurt God by breaking another covenant. I'm sure that my husband has stepped out on me at this point. That's one thing he always used to threaten me with...."I'm going to just have to find me another woman" he would say every time I disappointed him. I've broken no covenants here MB...not yet and I believe that God is going to help me get through this without breaking a covenant by handing my husband over to his own sin. Pretty much everyone I know is in support of me not living with him. In fact, the place that we lived at has been emptied out by his friends without my prior knowledge. I thank God that I don't have a chance to go back. God is closing this door all by Himself..........I'm not going to stick my foot in the way to keep it open either. I'm grateful for your interpretation MB, I always appreciate your input, it's just that the second part of your interpretation does not ring true with me.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 am

I know that You have not broken any Covenant..
The broken vessel in here are your mother.and child .
That is the suffering I see..
In a divorce there is no winners..we carry wounds deeper than the physical reality allow us to see.
the concern are your mother and child and

not about your decision you already took,because you will get your way..
what I should say is this..
Do not focus on you right now there are others around you that need to see you strong than ever..
these are the consequences I was taking about..Sorry if I get lost in translation..

May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.
Only the Lord knows..one time when I read one your post I had a vision that the Lord will humiliated this man to a point that he will come to you asking for forgiveness and make things right.totally repented and sorrowful
I know that because I heard the message of Sisera and Deborah that day.
The arm of the Lord is not too short to save..
Sorry if by any mean I have offended you...it never was my intention to add more sorrows to you in any way.
I am Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:40 am

I think that is what the dream is about...when we marry, we marry not just the person but their families (and vice versa)...when we divorce, our family members may go through a grieving process as well...it is different according their relationship to the couple but it is real...

I know this is a difficult period for you and your family...as you know, God is working this situation out for your good, continue to trust in Him and seek His face as you've been doing...He is faithful to see you through this season, just continue to walk in lockstep with Him...

{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 pm

MB, I'm not offended , I just think I misunderstood you, so for that, I'm sorry.... that I took what you said the wrong way. The apology from you was not necessary. But thank you for explaining what you meant, I understand now.

Thanks Lurdys for the kindness. I freak out sometimes, but Jesus always draws me back really close to Him. He's so good to me. Hey look new emoticons!!!!! Good work Lurdys (and Connie too if you're reading this)!!!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top