Short and Scary Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short and Scary Dream

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:08 am

This dream woke me up out of my sleep with my heart racing a millions beats a minute. I was riding in a car (not sure if I was driving or not) with this guy and he leaned over to kiss me on my cheek for some reason and started to eat my face. He was taking big chunks out of my face.

I woke up with my heart racing SO FAST. I didn't dwell on it because I fell asleep a little after that. I don't watch scary movies and the TV wasn't on before going to bed so I'm not sure if this is just one of the scare tactics of the enemy or if this means something. I prayed about it this morning, but I decided to also post it here to see if anyone had any ideas.

Thanks praying

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short and Scary Dream

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:29 am

That does sound scary..and you know it iswhen your heart is pounding after you wake up. I am not sure what it means. I will pray right now that God will speak to you about it if is a message from him.

Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:47 am

Cholette
I ask God to cover you in the BLOOD OF JESUS from the CROWN of your HEAD to the SOLE of your FEET, and NO weapons formed against you shall not prosper IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

Dreamer
:PTL:

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:27 am

Thank you ladies...it seems that I may have received a little help with the interpretation of this dream so I wanted to share it here to see if anyone has any confirming thoughts.

Somone private messaged me here to say they felt like there was someone in my life that was getting ready to cause me to "lose face". The more and more I think about this in my mind, the more and more I believe this. I looked up the definition of "losing face" to see if I fully understood the meaning of it and it said "losing credibility".

There were some things that happened to me this weekend where another church member misinterpreted some information I said and put it out there to another member which caused an uproar. The uproar is that I work in the church office and it appears that I put gossip out there which wasn't gossip, but by the time this individual put the info out there, she had already mixed her emotions in it and now it looks like I'm this person spreading rumors...UGH!

So yes, the prayers that you ladies have prayed mean the world to me right now because either the enemy is trying to do this or God is going to use this to get me out of my job (I've been trying to leave for awhile now)...who knows? I'm not really sure God would use mess to remove me from my job...that's not how a loving God would do his child so now I just need to pray that whatever was meant for evil will be turned for HIS GLORY!

laugh

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 am

Well let me speak this word over you right now.........NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER!

Father,

In the name of Jesus I pray and plead the blood of Jesus over Cholette right now. I come against all the spirits that would be lying to her and bind there power right now and render them mute and unconscious....We send you to the feet of Jesus right now...Father I thank you that you are filling Cholette with a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit to over flow. Father we give you all the Glory and the Honor in the mighty name of Jesus!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:07 am

Thank you Prayer Warrior Connie!!!!

thumbs

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Cholette,

For your shame you shall have double!!!! One scripture that comforts me is Isaiah 49:25...for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee..."

You have the victory!

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:19 pm

All Glory and Honor to the Father Cholette,

God bless and thanks for the encouragement.

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:51 pm

Thank you Delanie...how appropriate is THAT scripture for me TODAY??? I was led to a scripture earlier Isaiah 61:6-7 about receiving a DOUBLE PORTION!!!!!! Thank you for hearing God and allowing Him to confirm the word he gave me this morning!!

Yes Connie...all Glory and Honor to the Lord our God!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:04 am

is it possable tha there is someone in your sphere of influence that is eating away at your contribution to the ministry? diminishing your identity? bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:06 am

Amen and Amen! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm

flower i was goin bak in tme an found this , lol! ,, im wondering if sumone will pretend 2 be sweet but will end up ''biteing ur face off'' ,,its been a few yrs since u had this,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 pm

what maybe, your going to date a Zombie Cholette! Ahhhh! j/k

That's interesting that u would think to bring this back up D. Considering the post daph posted last week. Do you remember how this one panned out Chloette?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:54 pm

lol! i guess its born again,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 pm

but if the zombie were born again he wouldn't eat her face!!! That's the non-born again, real zombies or are you talking about the post?
:-)

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 am

WOW...this is an "oldie" dream. What I gathered from this dream is that the man in the car is the enemy. I've gone through a horrible time of reproach, since that dream. Things have happened to try to discredit my walk in God. The way I see this dream is that the enemy has tried to "deface" me. It's been true...especially within the last year or so. All I know is that God has promised that he will REMOVE THE REPROACH and for my shame and disgrace, I will receive a double portion. God is faithful!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 am

And we know that God's promises are true!!! He is the God that lieth not! He is the God that protects the innocent and is the justice seeker for all who love him. He is the God that will shield you from the enemy and comfort you when you are tired and weary. Be encouraged when trouble comes you way for your redeemer lives!

Keep the faith and rest in Him!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out something)

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top