scary drm ,,,,ugh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

scary drm ,,,,ugh

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 pm

i was in my old garage wher i grew up..i had my bike gear on,,orange pants,mx boots,,i was climbing a vertikal steel ladder up a wall of tha garage,,behind tha ladder ther were lotts of cobwebs,,dusty..old..some new,,ugh,,i got2 the top of tha ladda,,i was in the ceiling rafters,,there wasa guy ther,,he said something like im gonna stop u,,i realised i hadda battle on my hands,,i piked up a pipe an bashed him on the side of his head,,till he was dead,,it was him or me,,ugh,,i thengot dwn,,my oldest brother was there,,somehow he managed 2 get a funnel web spider in my pants,eeeekkk they r very agressive spiders,,about 2 inches long,,i grew up wiv them,,i feared them greatly as a boy,,ugh,,i kood feel it on my thiegh wiggling,,i was trying 2 squash it wiv my hand,,i kood feel its fat body and its strength,,i was panicing,,irl my brother teased and bullyed me lots,,ugh,tha garage is about 40yrs old,,hmm,wen i woke up i was sweating an my heart was pumpin hard ugh,,sweeetys..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: scary drm ,,,,ugh

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 am

Dreamster~ It looks to be a warning,,,hence ''the Lord is giving you a heads-up'' on some things while you are on your way to higher-heights,,,,It seems as if you are going to be victorious in the first battle knowing what to do in order to survive (warfare, weapons of warfare.) The term ''behind'' holds a signifiance gester here, meaning ''to look beyond'', ''to see into''. The prefix meaning of ''pre'' starts out early in this dream, cobwebs-since you already see them through the ladder while moving up-ward. So we have the past, present, future....pertaining to this: The enemy has already demised two ''predictments'' difficults situations, you will have to use ''precautionary" measures in these matters. I believe that the master is giving you a ''predict'' to tell (what will happen) in advance according to the ''predator'', but you ''predominate'' (to be more dominate or common) in these preplanned attacts. Pre- before or in front of.

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:26 am

I think you're confronting your
past like a victorious warrior. Yeah, looking back can be extremely
scary, but your bigger and stronger now, instead of small like a child.
You were giving that stranger the beat down as well as the spider. You
have the armor, the equipment now to beat down the devil, whereas when
you were a child "you thought like a child ...and reasoned like a
child". I believe the devil influences and shows up in our family
members more than he does our friends or strangers. With our family we
have very little barriers because we've been through a lot with them
over the years. When we don't have barriers, we let everything filter
through. The important thing to do here is allow the Holy Spirit to be
your new filter replacing your old one (as when you were a child).
Allow the Holy Spirit to filter every fear and thing that the devil
tries to put on to you. Hold every thought captive, even thoughts and
fears of the past. Look at your family as lost and needing Jesus (if
they're not saved), this will allow forgiveness and healing to take
place. This is how us Christian's REALLY do war, we surrender first. We
throw up the white flag to Jesus first, so that He can stand in the gap
when our enemy (the devil) is planning an attack. I think this was a
good dream because you are willing to confront these fears
now.....you're ready to confront them and you saw yourself kick some
butt. :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 am

psalm 91:I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
look at these characteristics:
Spiders use a wide range of strategies to capture prey: trapping it in sticky webs, lassoing it with sticky bolas, mimicking the prey to avoid detection, or running it down. Most detect prey mainly by sensing vibrations, but the active hunters have acute vision, and hunters of the genus Portia show signs of intelligence in their choice of tactics and ability to develop new ones.
The victory you are getting is not the one you need to be praying about is the new one launch against you using your emotions.
the enemy is blending..
Pray My Brother Pray..The Lord is showing you how the attack is taken place..Be relentless..and do not stop..even if the breakthrought you are expecting come to pass..there is more for you beYond the Jordan.
Keep pushing and do not stop at the first sign of victory.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 am

Hi Dreamy! I'm not reading the other responses before I give mine, okay. So if I repeat...I apologize. I believe God is showing you the origin of some things that the enemy has been holding over your life. I believe the spider is showing you a stronghold that is generational (something that began in childhood) that is coming against you right now to stop you from moving forward in the things of God and receiving his promises. Satan always comes to steal the Word. (read Mark 4). When God promises you something (and you've had many) that's when the battle begins. Satan will begin coming against you to stop that word from bringing forth in your life. This particular demonic assignment is one that you have been battling since you were a child.

The guy at the top of the ladder, I believe he is an assignment specifically sent against your new season. He is easily defeated here by the Word of God. But you need to be aware that this attack is coming, and arm yourself with the Word of God and be prepared to fight. There's no need to fear. God is with you, and you will be successful. But, he will attack you with the element of surprise, at a time you think not. So, be on your guard and be watchful. Then take up your weapons of warfare that are not carnal, but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, and WHIP him in Jesus Name.

The spider - pray and ask the Lord what the name of this is. The first thing that comes up in my heart is poverty. How long have you been struggling financially? Has it been your whole life? Did your parents struggle? Is there something in your generational lines? Pray about these things and see what the Lord would reveal. If it's not poverty, it's definitely something. I just know that I have received that when praying for you previously. God wants to reveal this and deal with it in your life once and for all so that you can be free. Once you're sure what it is, then take the Word of God and go after it aggressively until the thing breaks and flees from the Jesus in you in stark terror. You are more than a conqueror, Dreamy! So go forth and conquer in Jesus name!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:26 am

one comment and one question...

comment - while you were afraid, the spider didn't bite you so it seems more of a threat then a successful attack.....

question...are there any health related issues that exist in your family, i.e., high blood pressure, cancer, etc.?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 am

Hey there Dreamster,

I just wanted to say that I agree totally with Sandra P. I will be praying for you. You are victorious in Jesus!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 pm

t u halo a complex answer,, but i get u,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:28 pm

hi crista some very encourageing words t u so much,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 pm

MB ur inspirational indeed,,anda wealth of knowledge t u 4 ur prayers,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 pm

mmm sandy u sure nail me,, um been struggling financialy 4 20yrs,ugh ugh i guess,,um parents did ok,,,t u 4 ur detailed input,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:34 pm

um lurdys good point,,um yeah a trukload of illness ugh,,ugh,,heart disease,cancer,,polio,,ugh,,,

Last edited by dreamster on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 pm

t u connie u bless me sooo,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down