My Ex caught in the house by my mom..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Ex caught in the house by my mom..

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 am

I had this Dream about 30mins ago...My ex called me to see if I was all right.
IRL: I've been calling him to see how he's been. He told me I called him like 20 times I told him I wanted to know how he was doing. Next thing I know he was in town. I was with my best friend, Her girlfriend, & another girl. We were at ampm getting gas. i was walking up to the car & my ex was talking to the young woman that was with us. She was white, with red hair, & Dark green eyes. I politely asked my ex to into the store with me. I gave the girl this look (If looks could kill) it suprised me because I normally react to stuff like people talking... I was walking around the store trying to find something eat he said he wanted to talk to me, but I was dancing around his requested. i was afraid he was gonna tell me something that would hurt me, being that he knows how I feel about him. Me & him started talking and the convo was about our physical attraction to each other(Censored) The Dream changed & we were in my house my friends stayed for a while & they left. The dream changes again & me & him are in my room.(Censored) Afterwards, He was falling asleep & I had to get a duffle bag out of the living room but my moms room was in there. I wrapped up in a bed sheet & went to get the bag. I told my mom I was cold & that I was going to take a nap....She asked me why was I cold, why i was in a hurry to go back to my room, etc. I closed my door, & put a chair under the door knob I told him to wake up he had to get dressed because my mom knew he was in my room...my mom opend the door & she cwas cursing, he was'nt dressed all the way. I was telling her to stop cursing, she did'nt care said, "Wait till I talk to your mother!"(my real mother) I remember her going to the garage she was putting me out of the house She cursed out all my friends. I was trying to talk to her but she was'nt listening to me. I walked back to my ex. & he just held me I was crying. No one could say anything i kept apologizing to him. He did'nt say anything to me but I could hear his thoughts. i told him I just wanted to spend some time with him since we dont get to do that. He said he knew & that it was okay. I've never held someone so tight, cried so hard everything it felt like everything was falling around me & I did'nt care. The last thing I remember thinking to myself, "I wonder how she's gonna handle it when I tell her i'm pregnant." I woke up after that.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Ex caught in the house by my mom..

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 am

This seems to be a literal dream. You need to pray.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:20 pm

I was'nt upset with my mom for being mad with me because she had the right to be...I felt like the time I spent with my ex was for nothing & that he would'nt see me again...This dream came out of nowhere...

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top