This guy told me that I didnt bring no pepper with me( Im confused ) He looked like George Lopez

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This guy told me that I didnt bring no pepper with me( Im confused ) He looked like George Lopez

Post by Monique on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 am

This dream was this morning about 5 something . I hope I am remembering it in order if not its close.

I was at this house and this guy ( looked like George Lopez lol) I was happy in this dream for some reason. lol

I saw this girl and she had on nice clothes on and I saw the deliver person was bringing in new furniture for her room. She said I stay in my room all the time. I said , you got air conditioner in there. ( She looked at me like Yeah I got to have it) I was walking off and said you just like me. Irl I am from Arkansas and its hot and humid and you can cook egg on the sidewalk. You walk outside and heat just hit you in the face all up in there lol. Sweat all the time lol. Then she was some where in the house and I said your hair didn't look like that the last time I saw you . She said yeah I made it more blonde all the way through. and she turned to the side and had a ponytail and her hair was long.

Then:
I was in the kitchen he was cooking I think he was doing something with food and drink. He hand me 2 like tall bottles with some drink in them and gave them to me in both hands . I looked at them and they was colorful and they had the spout at the top to just pour into glasses (Im think that they went together and he wanted me to mix the drink. (IRL I don't drink so I didn't no what to do with them)I looked at him and said something to the affect of ( I don't no how to make it). He said you didn't bring No pepper and kinda laughed. I was smiling and walked up to him while he was making something and didn't even look to see what it was , I was looking at his shoulder and was feeling 1. I no you don't I. 2. I felt happy. I was standing on the right of him and said I got pepper lol. ( I was thinking at the time that he was talking about me being black for some reason lol.

Then:
He turn and walked outside and Im still in the kitchen and when I turned there was no wall on the house and He went to the side of house by the water hose and pulled down a what looked like a snowboard not the long one's but the short ones and he put it down on the grass and got on it and the board started moving and he was balanceing on it and it was moving forward on grass lol No snow at all .

Then:
The water hose fell somehow on the back of the board and then fell off the board .He looked down at the water hose, He got off and looked at me and walking toward me smiling looked like.

It looked like the some things in the house was old and that they was buying new things for the house like redecorating it or something. I felt he could have done if he wanted to because he had the money but it didn't matter to him. Like material things didn't matter. But , He would get you what ever you wanted . That's how I felt his presence was toward things in the house . The girl
I woke up

Last edited by Monique on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This guy told me that I didnt bring no pepper with me( Im confused ) He looked like George Lopez

Post by Monique on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 pm

do anyone have an idea about this dream

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top