I was trying to lock the door with all locks but the door wouldn't lock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was trying to lock the door with all locks but the door wouldn't lock

Post by Monique on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 am

This was the first dream last night around 11:58 when I looked at the clock.

I was at this house and people (some people I knew and some people I didn't know) was outside trying to get in the house. I was thinking they wanted to hurt me . I kept trying to lock door and was locking all the locks but the door wouldn't lock at all. Everytime I turned the locks it went around but wouldn't lock so I'm pushing the door so they couldn't get in . This guy( I no from home) was saying he wanted to get in the house and to let him in. I said no. Then they waskied around the house I opened the door and This other guy I knew said to come on while looking at them go around back looked like. I was like no. I was looking out the door and I some how jump up on the roof and then looked and the people was there.

I wasn't on the roof anymore.

Then people was sitting down and I was like aint nobody going to call for help walking back and forth and this lady smiled and shook her head no then laughed

I woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was trying to lock the door with all locks but the door wouldn't lock

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:52 am

This is just a question...do you think your fears are coming out in your dreams? This sounds like a "soulish" dream...which are dreams we have when we think about things too much or are consumed with issues in our lives. This dream seems to show your lack of trust for people and not understanding who is for you and who isn't. The last sentence, where you said

Then people was sitting down and I was like aint nobody going to call for help walking back and forth and this lady smiled and shook her head no then laughed

This seems to me that you are searching for someone to help and you feel like there is no one that will help.

These are just thoughts...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:11 am

I didn't look at it that way but I can believe that. I feel like that most of the times honestly.

Noone but Jesus. Thanks girl again.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 am

I agree with Cholette. You should pray before you go to sleep. Not just pray, but read your Bible or listen to praise and worship music while you sleep. It doesn't something to the inner man.

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top