BIG hairy BEES (short)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIG hairy BEES (short)

Post by angelwingz on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 pm

I saw a square pool....for a moment i was holding a baby and i think I may have breifly put the baby under water(baby disappears at this point) I focus on 3 big hairy bees in a plastic bag....full of air..under the water....the plastic bag floated to the top of the pools surface and the 3 bees flew out. one bee hit up against a friend of mine (his ear) and i was thinking oh my goodness...i wonder if he got stung....and as i finished my thought he answered...it didnt sting me he just bumped into me while trying to get away. any thoughts here?

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BIG hairy BEES (short)

Post by angelwingz on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:55 pm

any thoughts, anyone?

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:29 pm

I think I may have the understanding of this dream but I would like to ask some questions about the pool. Were you in the water... was the water clear or was it cloudy ( was it bright blue, ect).

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 pm

It wasn't cloudy, it was just water nothing came to me good or bad about it this time...i believe the water was clean though. it was a little darker because it was nightfall and i think i saw the sky reflecting in it with big puffy clouds although i can not be sure now ...when u asked me about the water i thought for a minute and it triggered a slight memory.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Angelwingz~ Dreams come in a multitude of "Buss-i-ness" would'nt you agree???? Not only being a hearer, but a doer.....Your gonna have to bind and loose some things pertaining to the Word of God.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:55 pm

I like that analogy Halo.....that's good!

Everytime I see bees, I think of life and death. Bees pollinate the flowers, but once they sting, they die. In 2001, I was walking a dog and the weirdest thing happened. A bee flew up my shirt and stung me on the right arm. Later on I got a phone call that my uncle had died at exactly that time. When I see bees flying around, I think of pregnant women. Maybe your friend has just got some news that his significant other is going to have a baby. That might be the buzz going around. :) Maybe he's chomping at the bit to tell people, but they can't yet. OR............are you pregnant and want to tell your friend really bad, but just can't do it yet....too soon? Just a thought. God bless, hope that helped a little.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:59 am

Those are some good responses. When I heard bees the first thing that came to mind was Gossip (that's what Bees have always represented in my dreams) The reason why I asked about the pool is because often times pools represents a community... could be church, or a group or something you are involved in. The fact that the water wasn't cloudy is good. It says that the community at large is good, however there are three that are "full of hot air" aka gossipers. The fact that you were holding a baby denotes something that belongs/connected to you. Whatever that baby represents I believe is connected to what the gossip could possibly pertain to. The bees coming to the surface I believe is pretty literal (the gossip coming to the surface). You are watching one bee and you see it hit up against your friends ear (the ear was used because it was gossip). It appears that you being concerned with whether or not he was stung is whether or not he believed what was said but the fact that he wasn't stung shows that he didn't receive the gossip anyway.

I wonder is there anything you have shared with a women's group, or some type of community that this could possibly line up with. Either way I say to pray and come against gossip and lying spirits. Sometimes we have dreams so that we can pray ahead of time.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 am

I have been asking ALL churches to pray for my mom who was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer a year ago......there is more to this story in another dream i had titled mermaid, giving birth...it was a repost. something each of you said struck me....loves child nailed it. and you nailed my other dream....i pray you will take a look at my mermaid dream.......i did get some good insight from a response i still feel there is more....you guys/gals are precious, thanks so much for your time! you all were helpful. God bless you all.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top