mermaid, giving birth, double gifting Repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mermaid, giving birth, double gifting Repost

Post by angelwingz on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 pm

I had a dream i saw a friend of mine named donna..i witnessed her grow in her pregnancy and give birth and the baby was so advanced she pretty much came out drinking from a cup.....but what i understood was double gifted......then donna placed the baby down on a table and went back into a fishtank and became a mermaid. She was just swimming through the water. (donna and i used to be best friends in high school) any ideas???
I really need help I believe this has something to do with what I am going through.....

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mermaid, giving birth, double gifting Repost

Post by angelwingz on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Anybody?????

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Angelwingz~ You are right, this dream belongs to you, you are the owner of it (not pertaining to friend). It seems as if there is some things since long time past that you have been out on that has departed hither and thither...perhaps spiritualy (out of the water) pertainig to growth (used to be/high-school.) sounds like over a period of time a valuable/needeness has been left in the distance...but needs to be revived (spiritualy). I believe your double-portion is on the way, if you will just keep walking toward the brook like that of Elisha and spiritual activity will continue through your successor, Amen~

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Well, i used to study the word more....but feel as though life always rips me away somehow or another...right now i am struggling with Faith, my mom has had stage 4 lung cancer for the past year ...she was doing great....i asked the Lord, i know you CAN heal her but i dont know if you will....and i received a rhema word when i was reading scripture from mathew....when the leper approched Jesus saying Lord if you are willing you can make me clean, and Jesus said I AM WILLING (go and be clean).....but when i read i am willing woohoooooweeee, those words came alive infront of me as if Jesus was talking directly to me....so now my question is if the Lord is willing, will He? I am surrounded my doubters and i too am infected with doubt! (now) : ( my eyes see my mama dying, fading away....one day ok next day not ok.....i cant get off this emotional roller coaster, i get nauseous over it.....It makes good sense in the things you said. Thanks for your time : ) (*sorry if i babbled)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 am

In this dream were u just the observer, did u participate at all, Or were u literally donna in this dream (i know that sounds weird, but what i mean was were u seeing through her eyes or just watching her) ?

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:32 am

I was observing it and taking it all in.....i often wondered if it was really me in this dream or her...im at a loss i cant figure this one out for nothing. but what Halo said did make sense too. i remember the night before the dream i was looking online(facebook) at her recent wedding pics...which is why we stopped talking....i couldnt make it to her wedding on a cruise ship in Florida and i explained i cant leave b/c my mom is not doing well(shes in Hospice) and to make a long story short i felt she was being extremely rude and selfish and disrespectful to my mom. that night is when i had the dream of her. (donna)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

I believe your friend represents something in the dream that only you would be able to know... she was used for a reason so when you think about her think of what you associate her with.

This dream seems like it may be missing some pieces... the only reason why I say that is because when I get interpretations usually it flows together but for some reason this dream just doesn't flow (so I can't say for sure). However what did stick out to me was the baby on the table when I read that for some reason the thought sacrifice came to mind. As if the baby was being sacrificed. The whole mermaid part was a little disturbing to me, because usually fishes are good and represent christians (Jesus fish) but the fact that it was a mermaid it was half fish and half human and that made me think of the biblical story of Dagon (which was half fish half human) and dagon was a form of an idol.

But like I said I can't offer much insight into this dream because the Holy Spirit didn't give me an interpretation so I can only give you possible meanings of some symbols in your dream. Sorry... but I wouldn't worry to much because if you are seeking God I am sure He will reveal to you all things that you need to know to help you during this time.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm

when i think of donna, i think of knowledge...she is very smart. the weird thing is right after she gave birth to a double gifted child(so to speak) she went straight faced and jumped into a fish tank like ok back to business. straight faced. and just swam in the water. i feel i wish i could swim in these waters im in, instead of just my mouth out of the water,lol. ya know? i couldnt find in any of my dream books what mermaid meant.... to be honest with you i am more worried about the witch dream i just had this morning....these dreams are flying at me which is great.....but sometimes i dont know if its a warning or not.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:08 pm

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/a-4-cut-scene-dream-rooftopwitchhusband-2-things-stolen-and-returned-t5958.htm
heres a link to my witch dream, sorry for being bold, but i thank God for the gifts He gives us and you obviously have the gift of interpretation. when you have the time....Bless you!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 am

I just found out yesterday, my mom is coming home from Hospice and I will take care of her here in my home....that would be sacrifice right, lovesChild?

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 am

angelwingz wrote:Well, i used to study the word more....but feel as though life always rips me away somehow or another...right now i am struggling with Faith, my mom has had stage 4 lung cancer for the past year ...she was doing great....i asked the Lord, i know you CAN heal her but i dont know if you will....and i received a rhema word when i was reading scripture from mathew....when the leper approched Jesus saying Lord if you are willing you can make me clean, and Jesus said I AM WILLING (go and be clean).....but when i read i am willing woohoooooweeee, those words came alive infront of me as if Jesus was talking directly to me....so now my question is if the Lord is willing, will He? I am surrounded my doubters and i too am infected with doubt! (now) : ( my eyes see my mama dying, fading away....one day ok next day not ok.....i cant get off this emotional roller coaster, i get nauseous over it.....It makes good sense in the things you said. Thanks for your time : ) (*sorry if i babbled)

My goodness the answer is YES HE WILL because HE IS WILLING. It is screaming at you on the page here. He died that you Mom may live......be healthy, have all of what Jesus has to offer us. The question of the day is "Do we believe?" Answer him and tell him Yes you believe and then receive that healing. Praise him and thank him. Don't go by the natural that is the flesh and we walk not after the flesh but in the spirit. Yep the doubters are there so they can be a witness to the truth. Stand strong for Jesus.....he stood strong for us!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Jesus Rocks!!!!! Thank you Jesus for healing her Mom!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:38 am

Thank you Jesus! PRAISE GOD! Thank you Connie! God bless you!!!!!!!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm

You are so welcome! I am so happy for you!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top