A man who had been my enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A man who had been my enemy

Post by firebrand on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:08 pm

I was in the middle of a project when I ran into a man who had been my enemy at work in real life. He looked the same but he had long hair that was plaited. He had a computer business but he had no shop. He had tables set up along the beach with his computers on. I needed his help and even though I was very wary of him he helped me and was kind to me. There didn’t seem to be any animosity. Even though I wasn’t ready to trust him I was very warm towards him and obviously had forgiven him.
The man had been an enemy of mine at work in real life. He had been my boss but he was ripping off the company, stealing things and being nasty to everyone. I opposed him because of his stealing and hurting everyone. He sexually harassed the girls. He physically assaulted me but I didn’t back down. I made sure he was found out for his stealing and finally he left the company because of my constant opposition and making everyone aware of what he was doing. He was disliked by almost everyone.

The days leading up to this I had been worrying about the fact that I have been out of work for a year and a half. I had two interviews for one job but I was worried the job would take me away from what God wanted in my life. I was afraid to want the job even though I desperately need work. I was also worrying about the fact that I owed the tax office a lot of money and they gave half of the money I owed to another department. Also if I work they will take 80% of my pay as they had been doing at my last job.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top