Kissed by my Husband's Best Friend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kissed by my Husband's Best Friend?

Post by LifeTransformed on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:36 am

Hello there,

Last night, I had a dream I was naked. But I was "not" embarrased. In fact, I was totally confident with this look of satisfaction on my face when people looked at me with surprise. (I am reserved and tend to dress professionally). One of those that were shocked was my play mom at church. I think I was naked at Wednesday night Bible Study. Not sure, I just saw the familiar faces that usually show up for study. It was weird.

Also, I think this was a continuation of my present dream, but, but can't be certain. One of the elders at our church (he is my husband's play dad), who is very close to my husband, who is a Deacon, kissed me in the dream while I was lying down and offered to take our clothes to the dry cleaners. I offered him money--I think $50.00, but he declined and responded that he wanted to do this, (the cost of dry cleaning was about 2-3 thousand bucks. What?!?) But anyway, I said thanks and I think he either kissed me passionately before or after he agreed to take the clothes to the cleaners. Also, he mentioned "that's okay, I want to do this, because next week I won't have a job anyway." I also recall dreaming about a sexual encounter with this same individual months ago. I don't understand. I do not even look at him that way. He is my mom's age. My husband really looks up to him. Please, shed some light if you can. I am praying about this.

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kissed by my Husband's Best Friend?

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:49 am

Do you feel comfortable around this man? Or uncomortable? I think the answer may lie there. If you're comfortable around him in real life, maybe its saying you are entering a deeper/more intimate relationship with him (but still platonic). If you are uneasy around him in real life, maybe its a warning that your instincts are correct and you need to avoid him.
Hope this helps
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Hmmm. Good questions. Oftentimes, I am "uncomfortable." Now that I think about it, I recall him--months ago--addressing me in a joking manner that he noticed how warm and embracing I am to others, but not to him. He said, "you must be mad at me because you didn't hug me today." I just chucked it off. I am on the Pastoral Support ministry and I meet and greet people as they come in, sometimes I force myself to hug him. (especially after he made that sly remark.)

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 am

I'll pray that you will have wisdom in your dealings with this person. On the one hand, we want to be supportive of people who need our love and attention. Oftentimes they will come to a church for that reason, to be loved and accepted. On the other hand, I think it is prudent to be careful in your dealings with the opposite gender. Afterall.. God does not want us to put ourselves in tempting situations or to be prey to the sinful plans of others.
Whether this man is genuine or not, I am sure God will give you a "heads up" to know the difference and the grace to handle it!

Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:18 am

Jen,

I appreciate your prayers (it's a confirmation to my prayers on yesterday--key word: WISDOM). I thank God for using you for such a time as this to shed some light on this dark situation. Keep doing the will of God darling. Keep on marching in the army of the Lord!

Love,

Life Transformed flower

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Hey (oh and by the way, I looove the butterfly!!Lol)
when I read your dream I thought about someone (possibly church related or close friend of the family) doing something for you unexpectantly--a surprise? The naked part in the dream leads me to this: Are you feeling free/unashamed Now more than ever before in a spiritual sense? I wonder too if the deacon, just represents "spiritual authority" (ie: God) being pleased with you and he's intimate with both you and your husband in a special way and it may seem "crazy" to you (ie: you're in disbelief of the attention)? please pray on what I've said
Welcome to the group
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi Desiree! I appreciate the "welcoming statement". Also, right back atcha regarding the butterfly. I love butterflies too! For me personally, it represents my life before/after Christ. I was once a caterpillar (living in the cocoon--which represents darkness.) My life has changed/transformed (from caterpillar-darkness to butterfly-light) since I met Christ! By the grace of God, I am soaring to higher heights.

BTW - I love your location--Heaven? Fantastic!!!

In response to your question. Yes, from a "spiritual" perspective, I must say that I am indeed feeling free/unashamed now more than ever! I have become more bold in my walk with Christ. Thanks for touching on the "nakedness" aspect of the dream. Hmmmm....I never thought of the elder being a representation of "spiritual authority." Yes, I will pray on this. And chile, I will definitely let you know if someone close to me does something for me unexpectantly. Wow! I never looked at it that way. Yes, I will pray on this too and keep you posted on the revelation. As for the kiss, I must say that my response to the kiss in the dream was "reciprocated." In fact, in the dream I enjoyed it. Hmmmm..... Thank you so much for allowing God to use you to give me further insight. I appreciate that.

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:41 pm

I can concur with everything you said about the butterfly revelation!!! TOTALLY FREE IN CHRIST AND SOARING TO NEW HEIGHTS INDEED!!!! praiseGod Keep on keeping on and God will truly bless you with a sure reward!!! You're welcome--anytime!! To God be the ultimate Glory!!!...lol ( I am on my way to my "heavenly place" now!!!Lol)
have a great and blessed day
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down