Digging up Gold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging up Gold

Post by firebrand on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

I found a property and in the front yard of their property I found gold. The gold was in huge chunks the size of a football. My younger brother and I started digging up the gold and were making ways to dig it up fast. In the end we had to buy the property or else the gold might not be legally ours to keep.
Clues:
Gold Ė I was so happy to find the gold
The property was owned by someone else I didnít know
I had no guilt or concern over taking the gold

I had been worrying about two things basically: Money and Vocation
I had been out of work for a year and a half and also was constantly worrying about what God wanted me to do with my life. Why did he bring me to this city and what did he want me to do here? Why did He ask me to leave a secure job to move interstate and have no job? I have lost everything over a divorce that was not my choice and the government have continued taking from me even when there is nothing left.

firebrand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digging up Gold

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Firebrand~ God bless your heart...What I saw when I read this post was ''prospect'' meaning; the likelihood of success, the outlook for the future, expectation, a potential customer, to search (an area), as for gold.. Perhaps what the Lord is telling you is keep looking over the area as a prospector would searching for his or her treasure, pray before you go, and go expecting to return with gold-nuggets in hand,,,and i guarentee you that you will prosper and gain successful, financially. Remember, Faith is the substance of things hope for, but not yet seen. I will be waiting here upon receipt to hear of the good news of your find. Encourage yourself in the Lord and keep walking forward. Blessings to you.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firebrand on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks Halo, thats really encouraging. I will let you know when it starts to happen.

firebrand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 pm

It's already started....Just believe it, Amen

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content