I was swimming in a ocean (Help Please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was swimming in a ocean (Help Please)

Post by Monique on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 am

I was going to sleep and closed my eyes and I saw 2 white birds flying from right to left. Then my daugther woke me up.

I went back to sleep and This happen
More happen before this but this is what I remember.

Me and another girl was in a big ocean or river (A Big Body of Water) and it was like we was racing or something but I was helping her and making sure she was keeping up seems like now. I don't no . Um, We was swimming She was like over me and I was under her water all around she was swimming regularly and I was swimming on my back mostly looking up at her. We was swimming fast. I was always ahead of her. When we made it to the shore at the end it seemed like there was a guy there and he help me up on this table and then I help her up and she kicked over some bottles from the table and it hit the ground and broke and as she was coming down off the table I saw the glass it the green grass but it didn't cut her or me when we walked through or by it. She was barefooted but I don't no if I had on shoes are not. we missed the glass and she went before me but together if that makes sense . We wasn't running I don't think but was moving fast. But in the water we was moving real fast.( Irl) I can't even swim like that.

I woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was swimming in a ocean (Help Please)

Post by unaday* on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 pm

there may be someone in your life that God is calling you to mentor- someone who may have experienced or IS experiencing situations you have dealt with in the past- and you may be their ELIJAH of some sort.

The two birds may also symbolize you and this person. For some reason i believe the birds were messengers- maybe for the dream you had after.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

I hope I can put this up here like this !

What do you all think about this and do it make sense.

SEA- Humanity: (Note:Sea[salt] water is undrinkable.)
People; nations;gentiles; barrier. Salt Water= Spirit of the world; unclean; source of evil. Undertow= Undercurrent; discontent; murmuring(see Mt. 20:11)

Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea( gentiles) shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee ( Isaiah 60:5).

The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan[Heb.;"shame" or "sleep"], I will bring My people again from the depths of the sea[worldliness](Psalm 68:22).

Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter[poison, or sea water]? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt[sea] water and fresh( James 3:11-12).

Can you all give me your opinion in this with my dream .

Last edited by Monique on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some verses that I would like your opinion on them please)

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Do you have a best friend that you're just a little bit ahead of in your walk with Christ? I agree with Unaday that this person you may be mentoring, but when I first read it, the word, "best friend" kept popping up in my mind. It's almost like you and her really help each other work through the emotional times together (whether good or bad), but when it comes to rationality, reality, or living in this sinful world, she slips up more than you do maybe because she's more the risk taker type and you're more stable and sound minded? Please pray on what I've said. I hope this helped you a little. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:06 pm

I will pray on it first before I respond .

God Bless You all

Monique

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top