My Pastor had a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Pastor had a dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Fellow dreamers,

My Pastor had a dream I need help with. He said he was driving the church van (which we use to pick up kids for ministry) and as he drove the van veared off and he was trying to stear it back on track but the bus went off the road and down a hill. He had a sense of death. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Love in Jesus

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Pastor had a dream

Post by faithful7 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 am

HI DOVE, I WANT TO RESPOND TO THIS DREAM BY FIRST SAYING THAT I THINK THAT GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOUR PASTOR IN THIS DREAM . HE DREAMED THE DREAM AND HE WAS THE DRIVER. A LOT OF TIMES GOD IS TRYING TO SHOW US OURSELVES IN OUR DREAMS,AND THE MESSAGE IS FOR US!! YOUR PASTOR WAS DRIVING THE VAN (HE IS THE ONE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT,BUT IS HE GOING ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE ON SOMETHING THAT HE NEEDS TO BE MAKING DIFFERENT CHOICES ON ?) THE VAN VEERED OFF ,AND HE IS TRYING TO STEER IT BACK ON, BUT IT GOES OFF THE ROAD AND DOWN A HILL. (HAS SOMETHING GOTTEN OFF TRACK ,AND IS GOING DOWN HILL ?) HE HAD A SENSE OF DEATH. ( COULD GOD BE SHOWING HIM THAT IF SOMETHING DON'T GET BACK ON THE ROAD ,ON TRACK ,IT IS GOING DOWN HILL, AND CAUSE SPIRITUAL DEATH !! PLEASE HAVE HIM PRAY ,AND GOD WILL GIVE THE TRUE REVELATION,THIS IS ONLY WHAT CAME TO ME .

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi Dove
This could represent his church. I believe this is a warning for him to stay focus and to keep on top of discernment. There may be an opportunity, deal or a circumstance presented to the pastor or a congregant that he needs not be distracted by or naive to. The error will affect the ministry.
HE NEEDS TO BE A WATCHMAN IN THIS SEASON!
Ezekial 33:6
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi Connie -

I'm in agreement with Faithful7 and Unaday and would like to add the following scripture:

1 peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks so much all for giving your input. I will take the matter before my Pastor and let him take it before the Lord. I had some similar thoughts. God bless and again thanks!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top