Being chased by a bear.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being chased by a bear.....

Post by SWS on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm

My husband has had a similar dream in the past here is his dream:

he went through the same path 3 times.... through a forest... is bike riding, he goes down a hill kind of slowly he said he's feeling very scared not sure what to expect .... 2nd he goes down a little faster.... the 3rd time he goes down very fast no fear no brakes, he knew where he was going... he stops on the bottom and sees a friend... the friend stops him and says hi they start walking toward this now open field, where he felt was leading to a city or something they were going to where people were. Then he sees a giant bear he tells his friend we must go "run!" the bear is a distance away but the bear notices them and begins the chase... his friend kept falling behind and he had to keep slowing down to get him.

He remembers it being this huge open field and on the left side was almost perfeclty landscpaed shrubbery only 2 feet high they had to lay flat to stay concealed... he knows trees are on the other side and must reach them for cover. He remembers knowing he had to lay low instead of run or the bear will find them. he remembers worrying about his friend being able to make... he said he knew he had direction but his friend was clueless. He makes a run for the trees and wakes up.

Anyone?

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being chased by a bear.....

Post by Crystal on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Is it possible that your husband might be dealing with a generational curse( some type of sin) his been trying to quite on his own strength. He knew he needed help, just about got it. Until demonic forces kept him from getting deliervance. By God's grace his protected--but he walks right back into this sinful nature.

Crystal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:13 pm

SWS,

We do encourage you to use Mia Sherwood's site at http://heartsongministry.com/dream_main_site_map.html for a list of symbols and their meanings. It is also encouraged not to take them literally as each dream and symbol can be used more than one way depending on how the Lord would use it. They are designed to be a guide to help you in your interpretation of your dreams. According to Mia Sherwoods symbols, bears usually indicate one of the following.

Bear - Bear market, Mighty men of war, Russia, kings,
wicked ruler, predator, violent and enraged like a bear
robbed of her whelps.

I pray this is of help to you,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

in response to the bear dream

Post by Laurie on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Amazing how we can see things in other's dreams, and not our own huh? lol... as I have one posted.... Anyway, I had to post, because some things in this dream are very clear to me... You stated your dream, but also your husbands, so let's just call it your husbands... for ease... The fact that he is going downhill three times... to me, signifies that he is reaching for something, going down, is the easiest way... better then going up right? So we have in pursuit of something at the moment...but then a friend comes in... so to me, this signifies... a question as to the route he is wanting to go... assurance of the right path, the bear.. of course is danger... a threat to this path, and his own insecurity of if this is the right path or not, that someone is going to prevent him from achieving this... and his own self doubt, of wether it is right... then the seeing of this perfectly landscaped area... he sees serenity, calmness, but then also... he is worried about his friend, which I believe represents, the still self doubt..... the needing of assurance that this is correct, that this is in fact the path he should be on... The bear just represents... fear, and doubt. To me, I believe some kind of decisions of the mind are going on, but fear is blocking it, and clearly he is wanting an a-ok... for whatever is going on in his mind. The bicycle... usually would mean running to something, or running away from something.... in this case there is both, I think reaffirmation is what is wanted subconciously, but out of fear, he is stuck hiding... Anyways, what do I know... just thought I'd offer my opinion... thanks. I had to add to this...after reading again the post.... he keeps having to help this friend... so I also believe, that he also believes someone is preventing him from achieving this goal... or pursuit, since he is so worried, and has to stop... there is also an interferrance here, of some kind, preventing him... from this.

Last edited by Laurie on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add)

Laurie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenasimone on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:55 pm

I know in my dream about a Bear it was chasing me through the streets of Philadelphia. I am from Philly and growing up I was homeless and continuously raped by my uncle. That dream was reoccuring and scared the living day out of me. Once I gave it to God it was explained to me that the Bear represented that spirit of incest and lust. The nightmares finally ended when I recieved clarity and understanding. Hope this helps

shenasimone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 am

Thank you all for your time!!~ Laurie, I'm going to show your response to my husband.... this lines up almost exactly with what I've seen in him in the journey he is called to... it also shows me how to pray... I'm overwhelmed by the Lord and his revelation toward us!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top