Shooting, family friends!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shooting, family friends!!!

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 am

I was in the kitchen, opening and closing the lower drawers with my mom. The lights in the kitchen were not bright. Our kitchen and living are together, divided by the sink. So in the living room I thought was my grandpa (he died ten years ago). I held in my hand a blue vase and there was a dust in it, the dust reminded me of ashes, then I went to the bathroom and decided to pour it out into the toilet. But accidentally water fell into the vase and I didn’t like that as I needed the vase to be dry.
Then my mom was near the front door doing some work when suddenly the door opened and my dad came in very disappointed and angry saying “ooh, they shot me again”. There was piece blood (dark vinous) on his forehead and stomach or may be heart. Then I went out there were two of his friends looking into one direction, I also look in that direction it was dark there. Their forehead was also covered with piece of blood. They did or said nothing, they were paralyzed. I shouted at them why they hadn’t called 911, one of them gave his phone; I took the phone from his hand and woke up.

Last edited by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting, family friends!!!

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 am

Being in the kitchen, you are in a place of nourishment and comfort (living area) .
As you are being nourished by Him issues of the past are being dealt with.
The mother is the nurturing side of God looking after you.
Perhaps the father and his two friends represent the body of christ and God as the head being attacked.

You shouting at the friends/body of Christ is a call to action delivered by you to help the body and they need your help to make a shout for help!

I hope this helps if not throw my interp out.

I think this is a dream to take action and warn the body of Christ in your life about an up coming attack by the enemy.

Bless you,

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Dear Claire, thank you for your reply.

I want to add that the two friends of my father, they are not believers, so I believe they can not represent here the Body of Christ.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:20 pm

then perhaps it is a call to go into all the world and preach the gospel.

Hope this helps,

Bless you

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 am

I don't know, not sure. Anyway thanks for your help.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi nubava -

I think of the kitchen as a place of preparation and the living room as a place of fellowship. You're opening/closing the drawers perhaps to get the things that you need to equip yourself…but it doesn’t look like you’re finding what you need. When you say the lights in the kitchen aren’t bright, do you mean the kitchen is dark or just not brightly lit? Darkness means absence of light, absence of God because He is light. So if the room was dark then that shows an absence of God, if the room was lit but just wasn’t bright then perhaps its showing that God isn’t being made a priority. I think in this instance your grandfather in the dream represents going back to old ways/attitudes/perspectives which is what I think this dream is about. The dusty blue vase again shows something holy that hasn’t been used in a while.

Overall in this first part of the dream, the Lord is showing you that things are not as they could be in terms of preparedness, i.e., prayer time, reading the Word, going to church, etc. – those things that keep us connected to God and keep us spirit filled. But in the second part of the dream, you do know who to call in times of trouble. I believe the 911 call is a call to God for his protection and intervention in the situation. Your father and his friends being shot reminds me of a “war of words” where the bullets are words. I don’t get the sense in this case that the “bullets” are scriptures, more that they are just words – verbal attacks that your father and his friends may have exchanged with others. You see the damage done by this exchange but they’re paralyzed/stuck, they don’t know what to do to take care of the situation but you know that you can call on the Lord.

Does any of this sound similar to what’s going in IRL? The Lord loves you and wants you to draw near to Him so that He can assist you (James 4:8) in the things you are dealing with. Isaiah 43:1-7 and 18-19 come to mind here:
1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:

“ Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
3 For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
4 Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you,
And people for your life.
5 Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your descendants from the east,
And gather you from the west;
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’
Bring My sons from afar,
And My daughters from the ends of the earth—
7 Everyone who is called by My name,
Whom I have created for My glory;
I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”

18 “ Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.

Please pray on what's been said and discard anything that doesn't align with what's in your spirit...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:31 pm

The first thing I want to say is PRAISE GOD; GOD BLESS YOU, you can not even imagine what you have just posted. I have had this dream a while ago, and I wasn’t been able to find the right key to the interpretation.
Now I just feel so relieved, I need time to chew your post. One thing I want to underline is the scripture you gave; it is the scripture God gave me in February. I have been praying and proclaiming that God is doing new things in our lives, standing on this scripture.

As for the light in the kitchen, it was not dark but also was not bright, something in between. May be this indicates the changes in our lives and people who are around us and pulling us back toward old ways. And that is why we struggle between light and darkness, opening and closing the drawers. Indeed these people, those two friends and their families, are pulling back us but we resist them subconsciously. Resisting their way of thinking and their was of living vs. Godly ways which are ours. However, IRL at the time I saw the dream, we didn’t realize this fact.

The part that was my main hindrance and concern is my father coming in and saying that he was again shot again, who shot? Why was there dark piece of blood both on his head and stomach/heart? What about his friends?

I forgot to write in the dream that I somehow saw that when my father went upstairs saying that phrase, the living room was in light and was sitting on the coach.

Praise God for everything He is doing in our lives, HE IS SO FAITHFUL!
God is SO good!!!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Your father and his friends being shot reminds me of a “war of words” where the bullets are words. I don’t get the sense in this case that the “bullets” are scriptures, more that they are just words – verbal attacks that your father and his friends may have exchanged with others.

I was thinking about this part and i realized that his two friends (they are unsaved), they tell things or ideas or their point of view from their experience which make my dad feel bad and may be sometimes discouraged. For example, you will never do this or that, this is impossible, etc. But the Spirit of God does not let those words or ideas affect him and my family or take root in us. Praise God, we can now keep distance with them, although they don't like that much. I remember my dream which I had after this one, when there were dogs around me, muzzeled and on collar.

Praise God for this interpretation!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top