My son swimming with HUGE fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My son swimming with HUGE fish

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 am

Hey guys, this is really interesting. A while back I asked God why do I never dream of my children. Just after I asked that to God I started having very regular dreams of my baby girl and my little boy. This is what I dreamt last night.

I dreamt that me, my husband, our children and my parents were at a camp site with a dam. I dreamt that I was pregnant (I dream this a lot lately) and that I would have the baby the same day. I thought to myself that I hope I would be able to handle all three children, because when my baby daughter was born my son was very jealous of her. But just after that thought I felt calm and knew that I wouldn't struggle. In my dream I knew I was to have the baby that afternoon and the same day I would go home. This felt very real in the dream. I also dreamt that my sister in law was also pregnant and was to have the baby on the same day as me. I also dreamt that the date was 22 September 2008 (today).

Then all of a sudden we were all standing beside the dam and we heard a very loud sound. It was a HUGE fresh water fish. It was brown and black in colour and the size of a big shark. I wasn't scared just surprised that there was such big fish in the dam. Then I saw my 2 1/2 year old boy swimming in the water!! This is where my fear started, because it looked like this fish was after him. But to my surprise I could see my little boy swimming, chasing this fish and trying to touch it. He was enjoying this so much. The water was clear where my son was swimming under water (so I could see him very clearly), but where the fish was swimming the water was kind of blurry. In the end my son was fine. I was surprised that my boy could swim that well.

I also had another dream last night which I cannot remember . All I know is that it had to do with my little boy again and a very bright white shining presence that is with my boy or something like that. I am so frustrated that I can not remember this dream. I have been wondering lately if there is angels in our house and that I so much want to be able to see in the spiritual realm. I have seen demons in my dreams a lot, but have never seen an angel. Maybe this is what this dream was about and now I can't remember it!

I keep on having dreams about my children and of pregnancies and of babies (of my own).

Hope someone can interp this for me.

Blessings
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My son swimming with HUGE fish

Post by unaday* on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:50 am

is it possible your son is called be a pastor or minister in his later years? have you ever got that feeling

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:55 am

I believe God is showing you that your son will "be able to swim with the big fish" or keep up with things you may think are too big for him. My son is four years old and has been diagnosed with Autism. He is so behind in a lot of areas that Im surprised at the things hes ahead in. Yesterday he wrote the word "Carrot" and "Rabbit" i was so surprised at how well he was at writing words. Whatever your son is taking on, God is letting you know that he will succeed, even when you feel you cant see the situation clearly.

Here's a link to baby symbolism. sometimes preganancies can mean things that Gods about to bring forth from you. Do you and your sister in law about to participate together in something soon? today?

I believe the bright light by your son was an angel. God was letting you know He has an angel assigned to him. ( I believe thats in the bible that children have angels assigned to them)
Hope this helps,
blessings
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:58 am

oops heres that link: http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Hey guys, thank you for the response.

Unaday, I never had that feeling, but what I remember now is that the same day I had the dream I looked at my son and thought to myself that I hope that he won't be like my husband who doesn't serve the Lord with me(I'm praying for my hubby), that he will be a child of God and have a loving relationship with Jesus. I think that God gave me this dream to tell me that I shouldn't worry, he will serve Him.

Daph, there isn't something that me and my sister in law are taking on together. We are good friends, but don't have that much contact. She lives in another town. I also believe the bright light was an angel. Wow, that is amazing about your son. Only 4 years old and he can already wright words - amazing! Right now I feel that God is telling me to tell you that your son is very special to Him and that He loves him so much and that he is going to be a real blessing to you in so many ways and that he is going to keep on surprising you. I'm full of emotion and love of God right now and tears are welling up when I heard from God just now.

HUGS
XXX

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Hey you guys, do you know why I dreamt of my sister in law? It is her birthday!! I never know when her birthday is, so God just reminded me! Isn't he amazing!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:06 am

Wow thats awesome! Thank you Sirianta for that word from God. It blessed me so much!
love Daph
huggins

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 am

Praise God- yes- when i have dreamed fish in the past it always seem to represent the person being a fisher of men like the disciples!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top