series of interesting dreams this morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

series of interesting dreams this morning

Post by princessdelia on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:44 am

1st dream
I was in bed with a man who as the dream progressed i got the sense was my husband in the dream. We were both unclothed and touching each others bodies with great intimacy and adoration. Our words to each other was loving. We began to make love and i remember thinking this is blessed.
When i woke up i was confused,was it blessed cos we waited until we were married or because we were in God's will?
2nd dream
I was with my friends and family- my extended family. Someone had fruits for everyone and i chose one i was unfamilar with. They told me about it and i started to eat it. I spit out a lot of seeds and it seemed like it never stopped. A constant flow of seeds that i expelled.
3rd dream
I was with my son and we were in my parents home. They had lots of guests. I was occupied by serving them. It was a huge house with different wings for my siblings, parents and their guests.
I helped to cook and do chores.
I saw some guests out the door. Old friends of ours who had a big family. They came in a 14 seater van.
I went about looking for dish soap for my wing's kitchen as i was out and found a huge gallon of dish soap in another wing.
Later on i went about with a dear uncle of mine. My son was with us. We travelled to meet up with my parents and siblings. As we travelled in the plane, my uncle told me about how my dad was prospering. He even had a private plane with his company's name wrapped all over it. That was what my dad travelled all about with. We met my parents and my siblings at the airport. An old friend of mine from elementary school met with us and behaved deferentially to us. She cozied up to me and i introduced her warmly to my parents. I saw that her mom had driven her to meet with us so that she could reconnect her ties with us.i told my siblings- wow see how important dad must be that people want to be associated with us.
We moved around the airport where we were treated with respect.
We became hungry, especially my son. So we walked from restaurant to restaurant. Gleaming trays of food caught my eyes. My uncle aided me to cross a huge ditch which i was scared to cross because i had heels on.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: series of interesting dreams this morning

Post by princessdelia on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 am

Help needed with these dreams

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 pm

These are just thoughts and not interpretations so please pray...

Dream #1 - seems to be a symbolic of the intimacy that you long for. The man in the dream is your husband and the act of making love is not one that is "dirty", but something that God wants for you and him. You have faced some incredible rejection so it seems as if God wants you to come and rest in his arms to receive what you are missing.

Dream #2 - I have two thoughts about this dream. The first thought is, my former Pastor used to tell us to "eat the watermelon and spit out the seeds". She would tell us this when it came to listening to different messages. She wanted us to understand that every message may not be for our lives so we needed to eat what was for us (the watermelon) and disregard what wasn't (the seeds). The other thought I had is, I heard a message from a minister on TV that said that when we speak God's Word, we are planting seeds. It's interesting that you ate the fruit, but the only thing you spit out was the seeds. Could God be telling you to speak His word out of your mouth? (Mark 4 comes to mind about how the sower sows the seed. You can sow with your mouth, not just with money)

Dream #3 - I'm not sure about this dream. I know that you've had other dreams about a mansion sized home and you feel that it's literal...and it may be. Everytime I read a dream that you have about the mansion, I feel like it's symbolic of you...as if God is enlarging your territory...Enlarging YOU. The father in this dream seems to be God himself...the one who is wealthy. I think your elementary friend is symbolic of people God will draw to you based on your relationship with him. You going from restaurant to restaurant is like you were going from church to church looking at the food (the word). The ditch seems to be like someone will either stand in the gap for you which will get you to the other side of your situation or help you through your situation.

Like I said, these are just thoughts and I only hit on the parts of the dreams that popped out at me. As we do with EVERY dream God gives us...PRAY so HE can give you the interpretation.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Wow! Ur interpretation of #1 and 2 is the same as what i received from someone about those dreams. That God wants to give me the intimacy i long for and God wants me to start declaring His word out of my mouth. So I've begun too. I will continually do so by His grace. As to the 3rd dream interpretatuon it does have to do with God enlarging something in my life. Lets wait and see

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

um drm1,,,i sense this is a desire of urs in ur heart,,2 hava passoinate love,a sense of forefillment,physically,emotionaly,,spiritualy,,god made us sexual beings,,so it is his will 4 us 2 enjoy it,, drm2 um tha fruit of our lips giving thanks,,u kno that scrip sweety??u kood be ''eating ''somethang thats unfamiliar 2 u,,we r told 2 judge all thangs,, drm3,,in my fathers house ther is many mansions..im hopeing that it is a tme of favour coming on u,,lifting u up,,sweety,,be blessed,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:08 am

Thank u big D!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am