Lil Wayne "rapper" was in this dream with a new girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lil Wayne "rapper" was in this dream with a new girlfriend

Post by Monique on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm

It was something before this but this is what I remember

I was at this house sitting in a chair in the livingroom and Lil Wayne walked in with this girl and I noticed she didn't have alot of hair in her ponytail. She was standing at the front door. I didn't know these people in the house at all . This lady said this is his girlfriend. The girl shook her head yes . Like its his new girlfriend. Come in and have a sit. They sit on the couch together and he was talking to her with his arm in hers.

I got up and was looking for something and I went to the back then I noticed I was looking for my keys and found them and got some more stuff and was headed to the door. I got to the door and looked I had two sets of keys ,my keys and his keys. I looked at them checked them over and I didn't say anything nodding my head like here. He nodded his head and I threw him the keys and turned and walked out front door. I got out the door and it was alot of trucks and automobiles in the way out in the yard . They was all kinds of ways in the yard and I had to jump over them to get out. I looked at the end and this girl I know was at the end with a shopping cart pushing it around I knew her . She was like going around in a circle with the cart waiting on me. I looked at what I had to go through and started running and jumping and then I got to one automobile and it had ants all on it I stopped and looked like man. I then went for it when I touched the automobile the ants was every where and I didnt feel them . I got over that one and got to another truck and I got over the tail of it and a wallet was there . I jumped over it and was thinking who wallet and then I was thinking it was that girls in the house . when I hit the ground I turned around and got the wallet and started back running and was looking in it as I was running I saw cards and money in it . 5 dollar bill and ones and there was more but I was running and was not trying to drop nothing. Then I was almost at the end and the girl looked up and saw me and she ran to the truck ( she looked scared) and started it up . The truck she was in was blue. It was another truck right beside hers and I had to slow down and go around that truck and then get in her truck .

I woke up

I have been wondering by the way she was looking was something running after me . But I never looked back

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Wayne "rapper" was in this dream with a new girlfriend

Post by Monique on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Can someone help with this dream please?

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 pm

any idea about this

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content