Husbands strange sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husbands strange sisters

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Hello again. I have some idea what this means, but I am not 100% sure. Could do with some other insight. I have been asking the lord for guidance concerning a life move. I drempt last night, that my husband and I were in a strange house. I remember seeing the doors and trying to lock the doors, so that we would be safe. The door on the stairs stood upright and had a lock, but you could jump onto and go up the stairs from the side, so there was no security there atull really. I just knew we had to get away from someone or something. I remember going upstairs and in the room were three women, which were to be my husband's sisters. They did not look like his real three sister's. They began to open up to me and speak to me as if they did not know I was a christian. i remember having compassion on them for some reason. They said, we must get Andrew back, we first must get him back to work with his dad and then we will of corse get him away from Jesus. They do not believe in Jesus in real life and his dad does keep trying to get him to work for him in real life. They then began to cry about things. It became really wierd. They were telling storie's about there childhood as if they were all hurt and had experienced much pain. I was listening and thinking I must help andrew[my hubby], but also feeling compassion for them. There was more to this dream but I can not recall it. I get little glimpses of the next scene but then it goes.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husbands strange sisters

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:29 am

Jewels~ Sometimes being in a strange-place gives one the feeling of being uncomfortable....and that comes in a majority of ways, wheather it be spiritual or natural. It seems as if there is some uncerties of this place that you are in as we speak. Your in a place that you are trying to close some doors pertaining to this life move. But, be not hasty in making decisions due to becomming impatient, all-though havin access to these decisions could take you on a ride, but still are forbidden. The three amego's (sisters) puts me in the mind of the enemy, Kill, Steal, Destroy...allot of times what seems to appear to eye (carnial: natural) is a trick of the enemy. But, this dream takes a twist, it goes from looking to feelings....Now the enemy is trying to play on your feelings (spiritual) which is the inward parts (mind and heart). This real life move is work-related...the enemy is using metophores, meaning that one line contridicts the other line in a poem, or a sentence, or even life, example, one cold day on a real dark night, see how cold day is in contrast with dark night. These conrtidiction's is a replay through out the dream, the devil is contridicting you, lock doors-lock doors but accusable, sister's but not real sister's, the enemy insults you by telling you he don't know who you are in Christ, but he knows who you are because he is playing on your emotions, go to work for your dad, so we (I, satan) can steal him away from Jesus, how can the enemy take back that in which was never his in the first place. You listen to that small-still voice, Amen. My sheep knoweth my voice and a stranger they will not follow. The predictions for your life and Andrew's life lies within the master's hands, line upon line, precept upon precept...there is nothing wavering in his message of assurance and guidance for your lives...Amen.

Peace Be Still,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 am

Thankyou. We are uncertain as to where we are supposed to be living. here or Wales. We have to find out the Lord's will soooooooooon. I get you on the fact that no one can steal Andy back from the Lord. But they can influence him! he can be easily influenced at times. I just cant quite hear God's voice at the moment. Thankyou for your time in answering this dream.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top