Any Clarity on this one? A large plane and an assignment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any Clarity on this one? A large plane and an assignment?

Post by SWS on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:24 am

Hi All!

Don't know if this is much... maybe you can see if anything lines up with you?

....Waiting in line to board a plane, mostly full... ahead of me I notice many people stopping to say hi to this one woman.... my friend I was flying with and I have been seperated... I sit next this "woman" who is very likable seemingly by others.
As I'm sitting next to her, she is trying to push herself on me, like her views, very disguised, cloaked almost in a hint of truth, she is trying to push things she wants or likes on me, wanting me to participate, I see something in her that is not okay with me... she is too much for be to deal with... I move seats. Every time she gets up, she looks at me, sharply, with eyes that reveal her true being... I feel hate from her.
As we move off the flight, I was beckoned quietly by the leadership/authority there, I seem to know them... it is out of ear shot from this woman.
They show me a paper, I supposedly wrote, stating things about others... they explain for my stance that was evidently written by me, i can only be handed a death sentence.. almost like treason was the accusation other than the full lies on the paper. i say "that is not even my handwriting" they pull out "proof" this woman also supplied them with that proves it is me... again a forgery by this woman to set me up. I say "you know me, this is who I am" and I offer "real" samples. This woman is very convincing, very enticing, yet very brutal. I look them and continue, " youmust look past the lies, you know me" they agree and then offer to hide me for a short season. A secret spot only the leadership knows of. I stay there only shortly.. the "woman" knows of the "secret place" and begins looking under everything to find me. The two in leadership I can trust(the sweet youth pastors I know personally) put me in this kind of crane/flying contraption, I'm slowly lifted.... the woman is coming... I'm only half hidden... I can easily see out. I figure at this point... i will face this and defend myself and the truth I represent... I get myself down. I walk amongst the facility it's like a gathering a market place, people are everywhere with no direction. Many see me in shock that I am "visible" and alive. I begin telling the truth... sharing truth.... talking to them... I see her, the woman ahead of me... she is hell bent, she sees me and lunges after me... I give myself arms distance and instead of physically fighting her(irl my brothers and I were taught to box at an early age/grammar school and I was always in some fight growing up), I remind of her of love, how I loved her... how I showed her my love.... love ...love..... that's all I remember.

kind of weird ?
there's so much to tell you that's happening to me, my family in real life... it may sound ridiculous or almost boastful so I refrain... I just love the Lord so much I won't stop serving Him no matter what... greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Clarity on this one? A large plane and an assignment?

Post by Halo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 pm

SWS* God bless your Heart, When I read your post, I was greatly concerned with what the enemy is trying to do you and your family, as I read through it my mind begain to go to the book of James...the themes of faith and works surface repeatedly throughout this book along with patience and pure religion, not faith and works ~ but faith ''that'' works, okay.* James 1: 2-3, these scriptures deal with Faith and Humility: 2. My bretheren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers (various trials) temptations:* 3. Knowing this, that the trying (testing) of your faith worketh (produces) patience. What the author is conveying here is the trials of Life, like what you are going through and a majority of us go through on a daily basis, so there is nothing happening to you that is uncommon to man, Amen. These Verses describe the various testings-wheather from the world and Satan, or from God-into which godly Christians fall. These ''negetive'' experiences are to be accepted with great joy, not for the sake of the trial itself but because of the positive work God can accomplish through the testing. The words in verses 2 and 3 (temptations and trying) are often regarded as virtually synonymous. If this were true, then trials themselves would produce spiritual maturity. But they do not. Often, testings make Christians bitter instead of better, with no spiritual growth occuring. The Greek word for ''trying'' might be better translated as ''approving.'' For you see it is not mearly one's presence in such trials but one's victory over them that brings spiritual growth and maturity. Those Christians whom God can use the most are those whom God has brused the most...Amen....What was ment for evil will be turned around for the good of them who Love me...that was signed by the Lord himself...The author and finisher of your Faith. It is most certain that your Faith is being tested and tried. Inactive Faith is dead, Credal Faith is vain, but examples of working Faith is seen in Abraham's faith which as perfected by works, Rahab's faith was demonstrated by works. Good for you, your reward for exhortation to patient endurance is going to be a great one, Victory !!!!! Keep the attitude that you have, you'll come out a winner every time.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:46 am

Thank You Halo~
there is nothing I love more than the Word of God to instruct, remind, and comfort....I appreciate so much the encouragement and plan on finishing this race with Him on my side always. I hold fast to His word and promises and I always appreciate more of the word to delve into so I appreciate so much your thorough work on these scriptures...Thank you!
Love
SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top