guy was very mad at me " Still Confused Please Help"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

guy was very mad at me " Still Confused Please Help"

Post by Monique on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:20 am

This is the second dream I had. The first one me and one of the girls in the second dream was somewhere eating. I don't remember that dream as much as the second one. It went from the first dream to this second dream.
That is all a remember with this one.

I was in this house . We (this girl) and I was in the front (look like)living room . I got alot of texts on cell phone and the texts was sexual stuff. It was alot of them and I look at a couple but didn't read them after I saw what they where.

Next part

This guy came over and was inside the house . He was mad at me but I didnt understand why . Then he was talking and looking mad. Im asking the girl what wrong with him. She didn't say anything. These 2 guys went to the back of the house and started tearing up stuff ( sounded like) Someone came to the front of house and said that I had to leave ( I was getting evicted because of them tearing up stuff) and I had to leave by a certain time ( can't remember how much time I had) . I was thinking the people next door must have heard them. I was telling people they have to leave. I went to the backyard to see what was going on and another girl and a guy was playing around in backyard and wasn't tearing up nothing. I walked back toward the front in the house and look out the door thats when I saw I think 3 people in the car . I turned around and walked back to living room . This guy was talking to me but didnt no what he was talking about. I saw this girl on the phone and she was talking to someone saying, I want to get out of here or leave here (something like that). She looked at me and I looked up and saw I was looking at her and she was crying and upset leaning down low talking on the phone . It was like she didn't want me to hear. I went back to the front and asked this guy why was he so angry and he said ..

"You want have sex with me" . I said " I want have sex with you" Im thinking that 's crazy all of this because of that.

I woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: guy was very mad at me " Still Confused Please Help"

Post by Monique on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Can someone help with this dream please?

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top