Not sure what this dream means, but can't seem to let it go

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not sure what this dream means, but can't seem to let it go

Post by E on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 am

I was in a hospital room that seemed to be lit by a red glowing neon sign. I had just had a baby and it was night. When they handed the baby to me it was a girl, but although she was the size of a baby, she looked like a child...like a doll that is small but made to look around age 5. I held her for a while and then realized it was time to go home. I took her to the hospital doors where family was waiting for me. They said, "Put her down and let her walk." At first I started to, but then said, "No. She's just 1 day old, she's just a baby!" Then I walked outside where it was still night and I felt like the world was in disarray, although I didn't see anything to confirm that. Then I gave the new baby to my husband who took her off to the right toward an air plane. The plane was cut in half and the top had been removed so that you could see inside it. I knew he was taking her on that plane. I then walked to the left where there were rows of chairs outside. I still felt like there was tribulation in the world, but didn't see anything to confirm it. There was only one old woman sitting in the row. I sat next to her and she said, "When you see a bird, that is God's way of telling you everything is going to be ok." I then looked into the night sky and saw a dove made out of stars. Then I woke up.

Any thoughts on what this might mean?

E

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not sure what this dream means, but can't seem to let it go

Post by True Flight on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 am

My thoughts are the baby is something God gave you, and not only have you not allowed it to grow, but you passed it off to your husband.

The end of the dream, makes it sound like its a ministry for the end times.

God is also showing you that he will be there with you, to help you.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top