A dream of a fish, shootings, stabbing and coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream of a fish, shootings, stabbing and coins

Post by Radical4Jesus on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:25 am

Hi. Another dream God gave me this morning.

I vaguely remember people being on a balcony ledge of a huge building i am in, looking over down to where i was at.

I had a huge weird fish, big enough to be carried in both of my arms.

An Evangelist that my husband and I know, with a Claimed Healing Ministry took the fish from me. He wanted to show me how to cut

the head off the fish off. He brought the fish to another woman and set it in front of her… She sat diagnally in front of me to my right.

It was thou we were sitting in desks/sm. Tables w/chairs. He begins to cut off the head of fish at the throat explaining

how to bring the knife into it and up and over something to get the head all the way off. I could not watch it as it really grossed me out.

I remember the Evangelist being frustrated with me & telling me that I was really missing out and yet I still could not bring myself to look.

The Evangelist then brings only "part" of the fish to me to keep (I remember the scales on the fish and the meat of

the fish being very thick and white, and the Evangelist walks out with the rest, I was like, “hey that is my fish!”

He leaves out of the room through a door to my left(behind me). I turn to watch him leave in disbelief.

I then remember being chased by someone through the whole building. Building was HUGE! I vaguely

remember seeing the ppl on the balcony ledge again. I was being shot at. I then run after the shooter up some stairs and I

shot and it ends up being a girl that I know from our old homechurch that we have been gone from for over a year that I shoot.

She comes to me and she starts complaining to me that I shot her in the mouth and she says, “look what you did! You shot me in the

mouth and you made my clef lip come back!”…I saw the clef lip and I remember thinking “she never had a clef lip???”

I then get chased and stabbed by someone?, tho I don’t remember the stabbing actually or what that

someone looks like, I just know I have been stabbed! I am stabbed & cut across the front & base of my

neck,deeply. I was in a small room, like a dressing room/cubicle. Coins are placed in my neck…. I remember the coins being taken out of

my neck. I remember seeing the cut and the flesh ripped and the coins taken out and then placed down on a table with no blood on them,

but I don’t remember by who, I vagely think by me? All the coins were all silver coins…no copper/pennies did i see.

The coins were sectioned together/like quarters all pressed together then dimes all pressed together, so

on and so forth and then ALL of the coins together, like in a pressed bundle...

I remember getting the rest of the fish back, but I can not remember at which part of the dream I got it back, i think it was before i got stabbed.

end of dream

Last edited by Radical4Jesus on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broken sentence, wanted to make it correct =))

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream of a fish, shootings, stabbing and coins

Post by immortalservant on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Now, this is just some thoughts that come to mind...I do feel strongly about what I am sharing, but I may be off track. Please pray for God to help you and guide you.
I wonder if the ppl on the balcony ledge could be the courts of heaven. You may have trouble seeing them because of some things you are holding onto are blocking your vision. You may be used by God to reach the unsaved and God may have given you a teacher to show you how to do this, but I don't believe you want to recieve their help.
The evangelist cut them off at the head which is the mind. The natural way of thinking. He was trying to teach you that they need to have the mind of Christ. I believe the women represented Wisdom as in the Proverbs, Wisdom is refered to as a she. Read Proverbs 8 I believe the Evangelist brought you the pure part of the fish and cast out the sin or bad parts of the fish. A symbol to forgive and forget. Although, you seemed as though you still wanted to bring it up.
Then, the shooting seems as though someone has hurt you and it has bothered you and you have resented them and possibly returned the hurt by slandering them. YOu were retaliating. They may have done the same.
The neck is what your head is holding onto...do you feel greedy or envious at times? Seeing as coins are coming out of your neck this is why I ask. Getting the other part of the fish back must mean that you are not forgiving someone for what they have done to you.
Okay, I know that it seems as though it is harsh...and I am very sorry, I hope not to offend. But, I do strive to be honest. God used many dreams to reveal deep, hidden, works of the flesh that lingered in my life. I believe that you may suffer with a Spirit of Jealousy. Jealousy leads to things such as greed, resentment, retaliation, slander, backbiting, unforgiveness, suspicions, and much more. If any of these things seem to haunt you cast it out and close the door. close the door thru forgiveness. Your heart will find healing then! These are just my thoughts and hopefully they help.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical4Jesus on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Thank u. I will be praying about this... there are certain things you hit on such as being hurt by someone... tho retailiating is not what i have done. Am I hurt, most definitely...she was my covenant sister in Christ and we were very very tight Spiritually for three years. We warred in the Spirit together, taking ground from the enemy and taking things back that don't belong to him in the Spiritual. God raised us up together to be mighty warriors for Him and bringing forth His Kingdom, but then God brought my husband and I into a new level in Him and called us to another state. During this time of a little over a year, she allowed the Enemy to come in and whisper things that she started to believe. Have I prayed and have been seeking Gods guidance in healing, Most Definitely! It has been several months and she has forgiven me just of recent and she says she does not hold a grudge... tho no apology has come from her and the way she treated me. God actually gave me a dream of her only being obedient in the forgiving, because it is expected of her to forgive and yet the heart condition of it is not right. I have taken this to the Lord to, but to be very transparent I am not sure how to deal with it all. and I feel so foreign to her now. I am seeking God out on all of it. Honest I am being very transparent here. God has done a wonderful work in me through all the hurt from it. and He is still con'ting to use it to transform part of a ministry He is raising up in me. However; at times i have felt jealous of her remaining where I once was..in our homechurch...see she took over the Intercessory Prayer group that God was raising up through me. I knew she was being raised up behind me to take it over one day, as God revealed that to me the moment he spoke to me that she is an Intercessor...HE built this relationship between her and I. We would not be that close in the natural side of things if God was not the basis of it all. =) So, being where God has brought me and my husband too, over the past year, has been extremely difficult on us in all aspects in the Spiritual and Natural. We know we were driven by the Spirit to come to where we are at to be sifted as wheat by the Enemy to be tested in allllll that God has invested in us, to use what we have learned. I look at how easy she really has it, i tend to get jealous, tho I push it back, take it up with God and be a little 9 year old in my Spiritual Tempertantrum and then ofcourse God has his say =) and I am walking that one out constantly.
The Enemy seems to be attacking me constantly about being suspicious about those back at our homechurch and thier real intent for keeping in touch with us, which is hit and miss, but is there. My husband and I have a real strong connection in the Spirit to our old homechurch and we know we are only on assignment here where we are at at the moment. We really feel God will be calling us back to where we came in His time ofcourse.

I am not really sure why i felt the need to share ALL this with you =) but i have.

I want you to know tho, that the girl with the "clef lip" is our old home church pastors daughter. We have been round and round with her and her dishonesty... she is a teen, 19 to be exact. She has cause a lot of trouble with in the church with others. She is very very sneaky.

God has used me before to "expose" her sin in a very Godly way... to where it wasn't exposed for all to see. God has given me and my husband a mighty Gift of Discernment when we are around those He wants us to engage with according to His Purpose and Plan. He has also given us Godly Tactful ways in revealing what He lets us know.

I felt the need to also tell you that.

Oh well. =) sorry for keeping you.

thank you again, and as this dream unravels before my eyes i will def. post to you again.

Blessings.

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical4Jesus on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 pm

I just want to say one more thing... =)

I would love for you to take a look at the dream i had at the beginning of the month about her, It is A DREAM I HAD AROUND OCTOBER 1ST 2009 (it is listed)... maybe you will get something from that. I would love to hear back from you.

Thank you so much.
Again, Blessings.

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 am

Sorry it has taken me a while to be on here...I believe maybe you felt the need to share these with me because as I read your responding post, I have dealt with the same types of things...I started to think, is this person ME!??? Although, the stories are different in some ways, my husband and I have moved from our home church and moved in our ministry. This has not been recieved by our old church very well. We did not leave our homechurch but many responded as though we did. Aren't we all in this together as cheesy as that sounds...but I BELIEVE we all have gift and we are the Bride and we are to be in unity. But, anyway, regardless...you may have not retaliated by your actions, but how about your heart? Does your heart want to see her fail, do you secretly find amusement in proving your ministry to your homechurch and friends that you are better than they are and God blesses you much. And I'm just asking because these are the ways I had felt. I thought I had forgiven but my motives in my ministry was to prove to my homechurch that we are blessed and called to do what we are doing. I had forgotten that my motive should be to please God in all I do. To bless the Kingdom. I got caught up in trying to seek man's approval or even to shock them with my gift. And I too operate in the Gift of Discerning of Spirits and I am an intercessor, which I can find it difficult and lonely to have these precious gifts. I am very thankful that God trusts me in this area, but I have failed Him. I even got to a point where God revealed others' motives to me and rather than me praying for them to be changed, I began to see the person as the enemy and not Satan. One person who is very high authority, God showed me the Anti-Christ Spirit operating thru them and for whatever reason, I began to judge them. Even believing that I was doing God a favor by judging that??? I don't know what was the matter with me. These wonderful gifts I have been given to be trusted with, I used to become the judge. I forgot to seperate the OFFENSE from the OFFENDER! Satan the accuser of the bretheren. What we bind on earth is bound in heaven, what we loose on earth is loosed in heaven. We who have been trusted in this gift should take the opportunity to bind the enemy operating in that persons life. And loose blessing and the gifts of the Spirit in their life. Forget who the person is and see the enemy for who he is. If they continue to choose to bow down to those things that is their problem to deal with, but we did all we know how to do. Remember God is the judge...but we can judge the angels 1 Cor. 6:3. Well, we know Satan can come as an angel of light. Test all things so you will not be decieved. Thank you so much for being open to what I had posted, I felt it was my responsibility to speak truth to you and I praise God he is revealing more to you. Your ministry will succeed. I love a certain Pastor who said ministry and businesses go thru these stages in this order. Birth, Death, Ressurection. THings may have went great at the beginning and now everywhere you turn it's like hitting a brick wall, but continue to have faith and stand, you will see resurection. I will take a look at your other dream also and see where God leads. Oh, I am so excited for you cuz I believe He is moving you to HIGHER places!!!!

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical4Jesus on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Hi! =) not a problem at all. I really did feel that you would soon. lol.

Wow! I want to say first off, cuz what ya'll have and are going thru is so similar to us. God is just so amazing how he brings ppl in our lives at the right times.

Anyway...yes, its not a secret between me and the Lord and my hubby, but to see her fall is something I have been struggling with at times with the Lord. I know that is NOT right to have these feelings, but at the same time i know she is not right in how she dealing with things on her end, via what i said in the reply of other dream. So, I guess to know that things are easy in a sense for her, as she was not the one to leave all she knew and the comforts of home and ministry... makes me a tad bit envious and at times I have prayed asking God to allow her to walk in my shoes, to call her out of comfort so that she will know EXACTLY what and how it is to step out away from everything you thought would always be there in a comforting way and that you would grow up in God with forever. I know that my husband and I are the ones that said,"Use us Lord! Stretch our tents! Whatever YOU want Lord!" and so here we are. But like i said, i am really walking that out and I am doing better through the Lords help in healing me. =) God is just so good!

I completely understand about what you said about the discernment and the such. I am ALWAYS struggling to seperate the offense with the offender. I truly believe that this is something that every Intercessor ALWAYS will struggle with, and is something that the Enemy enjoys trying to get us to do, along with trying to get us to be lifted up in pride, especially when we know we hear from God and we pray according to how we are lead by the Holy Spirit and then we SEE the prayers in action and healthy fruit being brought forth, and things being changed according to Gods will. I mean, when God first did all that through little 'ol me, I was so thrilled and amazed, i was instantly faced with the option of being prideful. Thank God the Lord has kept me humble =) .

To get back to what I was saying about the offense and offender, lol, I will honestly and transparently say that I have done this more with the "lesser" of them, meaning: Those whose walks are more of those of "wolves in sheeps clothing". I keep them at arms length and i don't find myself as intently engaging in prayer for them, other than as in a "whole" for those who are wolves. You really have given me some meat to chew on here, eh. =) Love to be challenged. God is so awesome.

Anyway... I do test all things as led by the Spirit of God according to the Word , that is something the Lord has embedded in me from the get-go of serving Him.

I love what this "certain Pastor" said to you about ministry. I have NEVER looked at it in that way before. I am very eager to share this with my husband when he comes home from work tonight! =)

I just want to end here... It IS a lonely life having gifts such as the ones God has entrusted you and I with.
I have always read that Intercessors and those who walk in the Gift of Prophecy lead a more lonely life than the average Christian.

Being brought to Virginia with no friends and family to lean on, ONLY the Lord, in which He has brought ppl our way in the most specific times of need, cuz ofcourse he uses others as His hands to help...but all in all, it has been extremely lonely and difficult.

The Lord spoke into me on this past Mothers Day (i went home to visit my mom), through a lady from our old home church, what I just said... but ofcourse its not verbatim... but my point is, God said he wanted to build even a stronger relationship of intimacy with me, which will bring times of extreme lonliness which i have yet (at that given moment) had experienced. I was like WHOAH! cuz i had been pretty lonely up to that point and could not imagine it getting worse. ugh =). And that during those times is when i am to cling to Him and none other.
These times have been rather frustrating for my husband AND ME! =) as I would rather run to someone in the flesh for companionship, a.k.a. my husband or my friend Faith, but the Lord wants me to Himself during these times.
I have struggled with this... i am getting through it, but struggling. I want to please our Father so much girl, i want to run to only Him, but during these times i feel so disconnected from anyone, including my children, that i tend to disconnect myself even with Jesus. I don't like this.

Just writing to you has opened my eyes more to this and I want a new level of being with Jesus! Replying to you right now, has fed the wooing of the Holy Spirit for me to come unto Him. Wow!

Thank you again for taking the time to reply to me and being transparent as well.

Oh, is your ministry that ya'll have seperate from "any" church, like you are doing it from your home or building or the such? or is it a ministry "with-in" a church ministry?

I would love to pick your brain sometime on all that! =)

Okay...Have a wonderful evening!

Many Blessings to you!
May God increase your walk and your ministry for His Kingdom, In Jesus Name!
<3

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 am

I have been and am I guess still there with keeping the sheep in wolves clothing at arms length. God has been dealing with me on that these past few weeks as well. I have seen the poison and have even told my husband that I don't want them around, because I know why they are there. But, my husband knows how to forgive!!! And he is very patient with them and has let me know that they do not know what they do. So, I am cautious, yet loving. Still a work in progress in this area though:) As for our ministry...it is completely seperate from the church. We are an outreach to ppl who will not step foot in a church. We are not embraced by a lot of churches and we are not embraced by the "world" so it is a challenge...but we believe God is using it to reach ppl. We hold concerts with Christian and Secular bands...Secular because we want them to get saved and that has happened. One band had an athiest lead singer (we ask them to keep their music clean) They played 3 times at our place he got saved and is now in a Christian band!!!We have seen athiests saved and God Free kids come and chant scripture with the Christian bands. It's awesome! We are in that death period right now though, we have had some adjusting we have had to do...but I know we are moving up! Thank you so much for the blessings and your time to hear me out.

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top