Bishop Courtney McBath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bishop Courtney McBath

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:58 am

Hi Everyone,

Dream:

I was in a supermarket pushing an empty cart. This man who seemed shady to me started telling me how the carts are different now. I noticed they did look different. The man spun me and the cart around. I started to get dizzy. Seemed like I elevated a bit. I started rebuking the man in the name of Jesus.
I was still a bit dizzy but I ran into Courtney Mcbath (Bishop over a mega church in Norfolk Virginia)
in one of the isles. I said, "Courtney McBath"! I was so happy to see him. I hugged him and asked him to pray for me. Any thoughts?

Wondering why Bishop Mcbath appeared in my dream. I have not been following his ministry. I watch him every now and again.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bishop Courtney McBath

Post by One Door on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 am

Hello,
This is what I see in your dream.
Supermarket-Too much to choose from. (They are so different, which cart do I choose.)
What do we put into grocery carts? Food-represents work- Work of God; foundational truth, teaching. Solid food-Work of God.
Being spun around causes you to become disoriented. Disoriented-confused; to lose one's bearings.
Bishop B. Courtney McBath is well known for being oriented in his ministry.
Orient-To set in motion; elevate.

The dream shows the enemy is/has come against you to get you disoriented in your work/teachings of God, by getting you confused in what to choose. By calling out to God, you set things into motion to come out of being disoriented (that's why you become elevated in the dream) and God sends help to get you oriented. Bishop McBath appears in the dream to show you that God does send help to you to get you oriented in your work for Him.
Hope this helps.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi One Door,

Thank you for your response. What you have said witnesses with my spirit. Yes the enemy has tried to keep me in a state of confusion regarding ministry and my purpose in life. I have recently taken a stand against the enemy and I'm not allowing myself to be confused any longer. I know he wants me back in that state but I refuse. Thanks for your insight.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top