Moving out of my soon to be ex-husband's hotel room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving out of my soon to be ex-husband's hotel room

Post by Christa on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:04 am

My daughter and I were at my husband's hotel room which we shared (we never lived in a hotel room IRL). I was trying to clean up and gather my belongings. It was taking me longer than I thought. My daughter was running around. I left her in the room to play as I stood outside the door talking to someone, then I noticed that I had left her for too long by herself and some strange guy was in there talking to her. I yelled at him and told him to get out of there and leave my daughter alone. That I was her mother and it was inappropriate to be talking with her without me there. It freaked me out. Then Carrie Fischer (Princess Leigh) was the hotel receptionist at the service desk. I told her about the weird guy and we were all shocked that he would do such a thing. It was a two story hotel room, but there weren't any rails on the top
floor, so I kept carrying my daughter while we were on the top floor. She kept getting really close to the edge and if she would've fallen it would've been a long drop. So, that was freaking me out too. I didn't get everything out of the hotel and I wanted to get out of there really bad. I wanted to leave, but the dream ended before I left. I felt like I had unfinished business. My husband was nowhere to be found, which I was glad about, but I couldn't do anything it seemed because I didn't have that other person to pick up even a little bit of the slack as far as watching my daughter.

IRL, I'll be filing divorce papers next week. I have a restraining order on my husband, however I'm not sure if the sheriff has served it yet. His friends are kind of messing with my family and apparently, my husband is moving in to their house, which is less than a mile away from where I'm staying at now. If you have any insight....I'd really appreciate it. God bless all of you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top