Weird dream concerning ex and my son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird dream concerning ex and my son

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:11 am

Ok I am struggling to recall the details of this dream. infact I forgot about it and it was just stirred within my spirit to share it on this site.

I was with my son and his father wanted to visit with him. I went to his father's place to supervise visit with my son and his father was putting on a show about being a dutiful and caring father for everyone who was present. My son was distant to him throughout the time they were together. Infact he ran to me and held onto me.
My ex was with a friend of mine who is married in real life with children. She doesn't even live in the United States. I was shocked that he was with this woman and in the dream I saw that he was trying to use her as he expressed to me in real life that he used me. Over and over he told me that he used me and wanted a divorce.

I am confused about this dream.
I'm in the process of separation-leading to divorce and custody battle about our son.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird dream concerning ex and my son

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 am

When Jesus was here he operates throught the Holy Spirit.
In the bible is written He knew what was in the man.
And this was the revelation of the Holy Spirit,the hidden information that only God knew.
the one God is giving you here..so you can rest assure that he is on your case.
2 things the plans of the enemy are beign exposed and also do not get surprised if a friend of yours is part of this mascarade.
Praise the Lord who Teach you how to make the War.!
The Victory is already yours and start Praising the Lord because this battle is not yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am

I agree that this is God's way of giving you a glimpse of what the motive of your ex is. As far as your friend, I'm thinking she is symbolic of things that are familiar to you. Most people who are trying to pretend to be something they aren't (your ex) blend in with what is familiar to you. I hope that made sense. It made sense in my head.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Not sure i understand Cholette. Pls clarify

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content