WEIRD: The "Temptations" on a Murder Spree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEIRD: The "Temptations" on a Murder Spree

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 am

I have an idea of what this means, but once again, I am looking for confirmation and/or another perspective.

It's really weird how this happened, but I was listening to a news report about the "Temptations" holding people hostage and killing them. Then I began to walk through the actual scene with my own body while hearing the commentator give a "blow by blow" play of what was going on. When I walked through the door of the scene, I realized that it wasn't the singing group "Temptations", but two gang members dressed in all black. They had guns and they had people held hostage in a room. I went to sit down and then I became one of the hostages and the commentating stopped. As I sat there, one of the gang members came to my vicinity and cocked his gun and began shooting the people to my left that were sitting behind me. Strangely there was no fear in me. Then the scene switched to me being called to this table. They were passing out items with numbers on them. The young lady at the table gave me my number and said that I would be in a certain group number (the groups died in order). I went to take a seat and I remember thinking about how I had planned to escape to a different state prior to this happening, but my way was blocked. For some reason, the number 11 kept coming up when I thought about my planned escape. END OF DREAM

Does this make sense to anyone?

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEIRD: The "Temptations" on a Murder Spree

Post by Virtuous on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:51 am

I think this dream was using the "Temptations" as a way to get you to recognize the spirit that is in operation. Temptation is a spirit that attaches itself to people. If you allow temptation to settle in your mind, eventually, that thing that is tempting you will hold you hostage, causing you to sin; therefore, killing you (spiritually and physically)...For the wages of sin is death.

You weren't fearful because God doesn't give us the spirit of fear. You had a spirit of peace and a sound mind on you.

God always makes a way of escape when we're tempted...

I Corinthians 10:13 "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

Do you think "your plan to escape" was blocked because it was yours and not God's?

Just some thoughts...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 am

Good morning, Cholette! As soon as I started reading and read the word "temptations", I knew it wasn't about the singing group, rather it is about "temptations and trials." I felt like at first you were observing the trials and temptations of life that other people have been held captive by around you. This scripture comes up in my heart: 1 Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." (It's funny because this is the 3rd interpretation this week, where this scripture has been the one the Lord gave me. LOL!) So, I feel like this first part is the things you are observing happening with other people, and perhaps even things you are "discerning" and not necessarily physically seeing.

The two gang members dressed in black to me are symbolic of demonic assignments...the devil and his cohorts, sent to bring testing and turmoil into people's lives, and seeking to put them into bondage, which is what I believe is pictured here in this dream. We also know that the enemy comes to steal, kill and to destroy, here he is "killing" people. The guns I believe symbolize two things here. I believe it symbolizes destruction, and "weapons" formed against us (the people of God), but I also believe it symbolizes "words". There is no such thing as a plan being executed that didn't start with words. How exactly those words are manifsting, I don't know. They could be words actually spoken TO someone to wound them, or it could just be words spoken ABOUT someone. But, words are definitely involved.

I do believe this is about a specific situation in your waking life where you are observing a particular group of people being "tested" and "tried" and being held in bondage. As you became aware of the situation, you now became part of the situation and then you too, were being held captive. But there was a difference with you. You KNEW there was a way of escape. You knew that God had planned one for you, and at just the right time, you were going to take that "escape" hatch and go forth unto freedom. Cholette, again, I feel like this is your church! Planning to escape to a different "state", to me is a "state of being", escaping from a dark situation into the light. Escaping into a situation of WELLNESS. This is what comes up in my heart.

I don't like the fact that your way was blocked. How did you feel at the end of the dream? Were you still confident that you would be able to escape? Or did you feel that it was impossible? I'm not good with numbers, so I can't help you with 11, but perhaps someone else will be able to. I know that you have felt "blocked" from escaping your church situation previously. Could this being something that has already taken place? I guess it would all depend on how you felt at the end of the dream, and when you woke up. This last part is just thoughts...Let me know what you think.

Love you!

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 am

How funny! V, just posted the same scripture! I love the way God works! That's confirmation! (By the way, hugs to you, V!)

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 am

The two gang members dressed in black to me are symbolic of demonic assignments...the devil and his cohorts, sent to bring testing and turmoil into people's lives, and seeking to put them into bondage, which is what I believe is pictured here in this dream.
THIS...THIS is what I was trying to say but the way I worded it didn't look or sound right so I erased it! I'm reading a book about demonic spirits being sent on assignments. THAT'S it! THAT's what I was trying to say and I couldn't get it out right! Do it God. I couldn't do it but He ALWAYS has a ram in the bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you became aware of the situation, you now became part of the situation and then you too, were being held captive. But there was a difference with you. You KNEW there was a way of escape.
I have to comment on this. Cholette, I'm not sure how this will sit with your spirit but just in case it bears witness (and I think it will); I want to remind you of what I just went through. Remember when I told you that God had me praying against the spirits of adultury and lust? Well, I saw it happening first but I never thought to pray against it until He laid it on my heart to do so. Shortly after I started interceding...remember, I told you those spirits came on me? I was battling those spirits (I became part of the situation). But just as Sandra stated in her post to you, I KNEW there was a way of escape. Hallelujah...I feel the Holy Ghost!!!!! Yes, thank you Jesus. I didn't fall weak...my God, my God, my God...Oh, Lord I feel the spirit! The enemy couldn't look at me (and he won't be able to look at you) and say..."And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?" (Acts 15:19). The enemy tried to defeat me and void my prayers by assigning the very temptations I was praying against to try and hold me hostage! But not so! Now, he's in trouble and THAT'S the reason he tried to mess with me. And THAT'S the reason I believe God has shown you to prepare you in this dream that this assignment will cause you to experience these areas of temptation but you WILL KNOW AND EXPECT God has a way of escape for you because YOUR prayers WILL make a difference. "The effectual, fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much"!

Hugs to you too, Sandra!!!!!!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 am

WhoooHoooo...BOTH of you are on it. I knew it wasn't about the Tempations either and I knew as soon as I woke up this morning it was about temptations...being tempted.

Yes, I had the same scripture in 1 Cor, but I don't know how I felt that the way was blocked. I know it was an after thought...after I was there and realized that I was assigned a number to die.

V, I wonder if the assignment of the number backs up what you were saying about the assignment being attached to me? Not sure! I'm not sure if I believe temptations void our prayers though because being tempted is not a sin, obeying it is.

The one thing I can take away from this dream is that I wasn't afraid. I think that was the main emotion(or lack there of) that I can take away from this dream. WOW!!!

Thank you SO MUCH ladies...you have confirmed what I knew after waking up this morning.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:24 am

I'm not sure if I believe temptations void our prayers though because being tempted is not a sin, obeying it is.

I think I may have worded what I wanted to say wrong. I guess I was trying to say ask (make a statement) how effectual and fervent would my prayers have been had I "given in" to the temptations. Thus the enemy being able to look at me and say..."Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?"

The number thing really has my antennas up too. I'm not sure about that...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:44 am

Okay...I get you!!

The number thing is scary to me because I hate to look anything up without scriptural backing. The websites I went on that talked about "numbers in the Bible" said that 11 has no biblical significance. Some people will mix numbers together like 10+1=11, which would mean ...10 = trials/testing and 1 = unity. I have NO Biblical confirmation on that so i will leave that alone and let God reveal that in it's timing.

Thanks again girl!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:24 am

The city was kept under siege until the eleventh year of King Zedekiah
The rulers of the Philistines went to her and said, "See if you can lure him into showing you the secret of his great strength and how we can overpower him so we may tie him up and subdue him. Each one of us will give you eleven hundred shekels of silver."
It takes eleven days to go from Horeb to Kadesh Barnea by the Mount Seir road
These are the words Moses spoke to all Israel in the desert east of the Jordan—that is, in the Arabah—opposite Suph, between Paran and Tophel, Laban, Hazeroth and Dizahab. 2 (It takes eleven days to go from Horeb to Kadesh Barnea by the Mount Seir road.)
3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them. 4 This was after he had defeated Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.
The LORD our God said to us at Horeb, "You have stayed long enough at this mountain.
7 Break camp and advance into the hill country of the Amorites; go to all the neighboring peoples in the Arabah, in the mountains, in the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, to the land of the Canaanites and to Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates. 8 See, I have given you this land. Go in and take possession of the land that the LORD swore he would give to your fathers—to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob—and to their descendants after them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:32 am

Some people will mix numbers together like 10+1=11, which would mean ...10 = trials/testing and 1 = unity.
Not to knock anyone for doing this and I hope noone gets offended but I don't quite agree with this. It is what it is and I don't think breaking those numbers apart like that will be effective. I mean whose to say what the right combination is? [10+1; 9+2; 7+4; 0+11] I believe "11" is important in the dream (not a combination of numbers to make "11") and I pray that God reveals it to you!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:55 am

Well, I did find that it means Judgement - Disorder - Imperfection

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 pm

11 means transition,,standing in the gap,, ptl,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Thank you V and Dreamz...

Are there scriptural references for either of these interpretations of the number 11?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:28 am

the first one you will find in Genesis 36:40-43
and compared the confusion and disorder in goverment
You have been nurtured and you are very strong now.
You had dwell in this mountain for a long time.
the Lord is about to do something you could not do on your own
The gates are going to be open and you will be moved.
I gave some references on my reply
but mine where to let you know that while there were working in the desert after they defeatead the giants it will take them 11 days to reach mount Seir and behind that your reward.
Mount Seir (Hebrew: הַר-שֵׂעִיר‎; Har Se'ir) formed the south-east border of Edom and Judah, it may also echo the older historical border of Egypt and Canaan.[1] It was the mountainous region allotted to the descendants of Esau, the Edomites. Mount Seir is specifically noted as the place that Esau made his home (Genesis 36:8; Joshua 24:4). It was named for Seir, the Horite, whose sons inhabited the land (Genesis 36:20). The children of Esau battled against the Horites and destroyed them (Deut. 2:12).
Mount Seir is also given as the location where the remnants "of the Amalekites that had escaped" were annihilated by five hundred Simeonites (I Chron. iv. 42-43).
Mount Seir is also referenced in Ezekiel 35:10 ("A Prophecy Against Edom")
Meaning the last opposition,
Mount Horeb, Hebrew חֹרֵב, Greek in the Septuagint χωρηβ, Latin in the Vulgate Horeb, is the place at which the book of Deuteronomy in the Hebrew Bible states that the Ten Commandments were given to Moses by God. It is described in two places (Exodus 3:1, 1 Kings 19:8) as הַר הָאֱלֹהִים the Mountain of God or perhaps Mountain of the gods.
the eyes needs to be open when the disorder form of leadership
takes place.
when all that happens you will be ready to moved,Do not get compliacent,You will not stay there that Long.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:48 am

just to clarify the 11 days is not literally just the representation of the movement from one level to another.
chaos first in order to be all align accordingly with His Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:53 am

So MB, this scripture reference is for what Dreamz said...Transistion?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:53 am

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:59 am

There was a loooooooong list of scriptures. I wished I hadn't posted that after I posted it because you had already said you were going to wait on God for that part....sorry!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 pm

You didn't do anything wrong V...I'm still waiting on the Lord to reveal. The interesting thing about the Lord is, He reveals when he wants to. It can be 10 years from now...ugh! There are some dreams where I am just now understanding what they mean and I had them back in the mid 90's...WOW! We have to be still and KNOW He's God...all by Himself...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm

You got that right, Cholette! He's ALL knowing so in His timing it will be revealed.

Much love, V!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top