vision any sugestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vision any sugestions?

Post by gazis on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi all.
I had this vision about 1month ago whilst praseing the lord at church.
I seen myself with Jesus in a field of weat a very large feild i could not see the end of it.I walked through it with Jesus and he had his hands skiiming across the tops of weat. I was walking beside him about 3meters away looking at all the haverst and glanceing at Jesus as he walked.I then seen myself danceing with Jesus for a couple of seconds holding hands and turning around in a circle.In the vision Jesus did not talk to me.
I opened my eyes and I think at the time I asked God what does this mean? I than shut my eyes and seen myself at a cross with my back resting against it in a seated position.It was the same feild of weat yet Jesus was not there.
It was like I was waiting for something.

In the vision the weat was ready to be Harvested.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: vision any sugestions?

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:04 am

This is the scripture that comes up in my heart concerning your vision: John 4:34-38, "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. 35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. 37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. 38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours."

Luke 10:1-3, "After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. 2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. 3: Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves."

I believe that during this time of worship, the Lord began to share His heart with you. His desire is that no one should parish. (2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.") And, when Jesus was on the earth He said that the harvest was ripe and ready (meaning the losts souls were ready to come into the kingdom of God.) He sent us forth to reap the harvest, and in some cases, intercede and pray for labourers to be sent forth to the places that we cannot personally go. When you saw yourself sitting down against the cross, it was a reminder of what Jesus did to redeem mankind. I believe the Lord was speaking to you about sharing the gospel. It may be that you have a particular call of God on your life to reap the harvest. Has the Lord spoken to you about that at all? If not, I would begin praying to you about it, because it sure seems like He is speaking to you now. As believers, we are all called to share the good news of the Gospel. But, it may be that you have been given a specific assignment or calling in this area.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 am

Also He is showing you the Passover Season And Feast Tabernacles. He is showing you where you are now and allowing you to see where the event you saw was taken place.

Back to top Go down

Post by gazis on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Thankyou both very much for your advice.
I have long term dreams for many souls to be saved as in preaching to thousands.Only God can do this I know his the one who saves.Im just not sure if it was for that.
I also think that it has to do with the present time of my life.
I have been at school as a schools ministry worker for 5years.
I know God has sown seeds there through me.Perhaps the haverst is ready there.I feel as thoe my time is up at the school.
Yes im just not really sure of the vision.I know its to do with the harvest.lol
Im also thinking it mite have something to do with me moving.For I had the vision whilst i was in England.I live in Australia.Yet it was so so much larger.And iv never seen it as a harvest there
If you could both look at a dream i had and see what you think that would be great.Because there was a new car in that and i think that has something to do with me moving to England.
Id really like those dreams interaptered for I Have some decions to make about moving there.Girlfriend is a big factor.
Yet Iv seen my mane ministry as travel and preaching to thousands.
So yeah id apprecate your prayers thats for sure.Im very mudled up in my head at the moment about what to do.
Thanks again for replying.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top