This is my 9th or 10th time I have dreamed about a very famous r&b singer and actress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is my 9th or 10th time I have dreamed about a very famous r&b singer and actress

Post by ProphetinTraining27 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 pm

This celebrity is a very well-known international african-american r&b singer that use to be a girls group before she did her album by herself.

This morning I had another dream about this same celebrity. Now of course I have prayed for her but I think I am going to interced for her and spend more time to find out what the meaning of me dreaming about her is.

I had another dream that I was her personal assistant and a model for her clothing line. She was in a black short trench coat and she had just got done doing a photoshoto. She told me short women like us have to maximize their assets since we're not tall. She said that I have big pretty legs and that its important to keep them blemish free and looking great at all times. She was telling me how to keep them toned, and to go to the spa to get beauty treatments for my legs. We went to a venue because she was doing a concert and I was backstage and a list of others errands she had to do I was there with her. Everytime I have dreamed about this particular celebrity I am always assisting her and telling her to stay humble. At the end of this dream we were in a mall dancing in the middle of it which it looked like a movie was being shoot with her it in. I was in it too all dolled up with make-up on and I had a part in the movie to because I was dancing with somebody and then scene ended. She said to me good job and lets see if there was anything else that we need to do, and then the dream went off.

In previous dreams I am always on the set with her whether its a movie, a music video, a commercial, a photoshoot, or her concert. She doesn't like starting without knowing that I am there. I am always present when she is taking care of business but I can feel in the dream that I know her personally.

ProphetinTraining27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is my 9th or 10th time I have dreamed about a very famous r&b singer and actress

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:27 pm

So if you feel that you are dreaming about someone like Kandi, maybe it is time for you to intercede for her. I too have felt the call to intercede for some stars, but I never have seen myself in a closeup with anyone except Monique and Steve Harvey. LOL.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top