Saying Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saying Hello

Post by ProphetinTraining27 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Dear Mia Sherwood Ministries,
Hello. My name is Jennifer and I am located in Los Angeles, Ca. I'm currently looking for work because I haven't worked since December 21, 2007. I have spent many hours and days interceding for those that the Lord tells me to intercede for in prayer and fasting and the help they needed comes right away. However, I don't understand my own situation. I have applied for jobs over 350 applications and not one door has been opened. I have prophesied to my family members and friends and it has all came true but my situation is so bleek that I don't understand. I have always been gifted in dreaming since I was a little girl but I don't like to share with everyone because I have experienced people thinking I'm crazy and I know that I'm not. I'm single with no children, hoping that the Lord will send the person he told me is my husband very soon. I currently do not have a car or an income coming in. I am strictly using faith for the Lord to open a door for employment, transportation, a new house, and for my husband to come soon. I have always had a desire to work in the entertainment industry but I'm not sure how the Lord is going to open the door because this desire is burning in my heart but I'm not sure how to go about it. My career is being a legal secretary and hopefully I will soon attend school to take the California bar and the paralegal program. I will post 2 dreams which one of them have reoccurred about 9 times and the other was very clear and precise.

May God continue to bless you guys and give you the deep and hidden things in GOD.

ProphetinTraining27

ProphetinTraining27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saying Hello

Post by lola21st on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi Jennifer -

Welcome, it's good to have you here!

Blessings to you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:19 am

Jennifer,

Welcome to the site! It is a pleasure to have you with us. I pray that you are as blessed here as we are.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum