Climbing Up Steep Aisle in Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Climbing Up Steep Aisle in Church

Post by Jubilee4Me on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Hello, Can you please help me figure this dream out?

I was in a hospital with this really cute guy...not sure who he is. We were released from the hospital and went to the parking lot. He said that he wanted to go to church where they had some really good music. Right when he said that, there was a church right across the street. I didn't see the church until he said that. We went in and he went one way and I went the other. I was trying to find him and I couldn't. I went down the aisle looking for him, but he was on the other side of the sanctuary. As I made my way over there, I had to climb up the aisle which was a steep up hill climb. When I got to the top, I made my way over to him and we embraced. is there an interpretation to this?

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climbing Up Steep Aisle in Church

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:51 am

Jubiliee...I'm not sure what you are feeling about this dream, but what I can say to you is that I had a similar dream years ago. I was in the hospital with a guy and we left the hospital and went to a church. I later found out that he is my future mate. The hospital in my dream represented a time of healing for both of us. Currently I'm working through some internal things and I know that he has recently gone through a divorce so I can only imagine the healing that he is going through.

I'm not sure about the steep aisle in your church. Possibly could it mean the strenous walk that you may have to incur to get to this person? I'm not saying that he's your future mate, but I'm not saying that he isn't either.

When I had dreams about my mate (before I knew he was) I wrote down everything and filed it away. Pray over it and just sit back and let God reveal in his timing. I did this over the years and in my patient waiting, God began showing me things in real life that lined up with my dreams.

I hope this helps!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Thank you Cholette for responding. I get what you are saying. After I posted this, I realized what the hospital part meant so you confirmed it. The steep aisle seems as if it mgiht be what you said...a strenous walk. I'm not sure who the guy is...first time I've seen him, but he was very prominent in the dream. What did you feel like when you had your first dream about the guy? If he is my future mate, why would God show me?

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:31 pm

hi juby,um hospital a place of restoration,,parking lot isa place of rest,,,um u get 2 tha church,,u go seperate ways,,so a tme apart,,um the uphill climb requires effort on ur part,,nota walk in tha park so 2 speak,,2 get close 2 this guy mite be a uphill battle,,but u get there, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:20 am

Thank you D...thank you for responding. I get what you are saying. So do you think I will meet this guy? Is that what you are saying when you said "2 get close 2 this guy mite be a uphill battle...but u get there"? Just asking!

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 am

um i dont kno how much is literal sweety,,ugh,,lordy knows..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am

Considering what you say Cholette said confirmed something, I'm going to go ahead and go with what I'm feeling about ALL of what she said and say this...

I feel like this man is your husband but you haven't met him yet (IRL), simply because you didn't recognize him in your dream. I think the music means something as well. With you having to climb a steep hill to get to him in order to join him, I feel like his ministry is "high praise" - this is said due to the fact of music - he may very well have some other type of ministry. I think the two of you will work together in ministry (somehow...it may not be music but this is just a thought because he was looking for a church with good music and he spotted the church not you - even if a man and woman attends two different churches when they meet; after marriage, the woman usually joins the church with her husband.)

I think being that you had to climb up a steep hill to reach him means he is on a higher level in ministry than you are and to reach him is going to take some effort on your part (spiritually, I mean - maybe naturally as well) but you will be successful in doing so.

Please pray on what I've said because this came up within me because of a similiar dream I had as well.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Wow Virtuous, you have said a mouth full. I'm new to this type of dreaming. I used to marvel at some of the women here who say that God has shown them who their mates are. I never saw this guy before so if God is showing me my mate then...hallelujah!

Virtuous, do you mind sharing with me your dream that was similar to mine? You can do it pm if you want. I just find it fascinating that both you and choalette have had similar dreams to mine. It doesn't have to be the whole thing, but the part that is similar to mine. Thank you so much for responding!

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Yeah, Cholette and I have found out that even our LIVES (past and present) are very similar in some way!

I think I posted the dream before but I'll get you up to speed.

I was at a place (seemed like a stadium or something) to speak. There were a lot of speakers before me and it seemed like they were doing whatever they could to prolong or keep me from speaking. The longer the occassion lingered on, I noticed that people were leaving. I was like, "Everybody will be gone when I get a chance to speak." I was getting a little upset in a way. I'm not sure if I was asked to come up or if I just went up on my own to speak (I really think I went up on my own and got the mic). The crowd had thinned out but there was still a great number of people there. As I began to speak, I saw this man I didn't recognize (I don't know him IRL - I haven't met him yet) in the dream walking really fast (almost running). He went up to the highest seating level. When he got up there, he sat down (he was in a chair, one foot on the floor and the other proped up on the railing, his right hand under his chin) and was looking at me with the most beautiful smile on his face as if to say, "I am sooooo proud of you." That's when I felt like he was my husband. I was speaking about something (I can't remember) but everyone was cheering and clapping (in agreement with what I was saying). The dream ended with me walking to my car and a guy started talking to me. Out of nowhere this same man came running up between us, put his arm around my neck, and said, "No. This one is mine."

What I posted is in reference to the interpretation I got about him being at the highest seating level. I was actually "ministering" and God was allowing me to see that my husband level of ministry is higher than mine but we will work together in ministry...just on different levels.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Oh wow!!!! That is awesome? I'm getting really giddy right now. need to calm myself down. It was just a month or so ago that I was reading some older posts here about people knowing their mates through dreams and now I'm possibly one of them. Oh wow!

Thank you for taking the time out to share your dream. That was kind of you!

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 pm

No problem! Yeah, I was baffled at the ones who actually "KNOW WHO" their mates are. I think there are a few people who know exactly "WHEN" they will be married. It's awesome.

I think my dream was letting me know I will meet my husband in my ministry.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Yeah...I wasn wondering that. Since it was in a sanctuary (not mine) does that mean I will meet him in a church? Or is that just symbolic for "the ministry"?

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Whooohoooo...V is in the house!!!! LOL!

I'm happy for you Jubilee. Just sit tight and let God reveal to you. Relax and ride the wave and don't get anxious because that will take you off course. Trust in the Lord regarding this.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:38 am

Whooohoooo...V is in the house!!!! LOL!
Cholette...YOU are a mess!!!!!!!!!!
Since it was in a sanctuary (not mine) does that mean I will meet him in a church? Or is that just symbolic for "the ministry"?
I'm not sure. I have to agree with Cholette when she said to just sit tight and allow God to reveal it to you. I don't want to say it will be "this way" or "that way" and it happens "another way". You could very well miss it because you'll be looking for it the way I said I "think" it may come.

A Pastor who works in the office with me was just ministering to me the other day. He was wondering "why" he was saying what he was saying to me but I knew. I eventually told him how he was confirming some things although he didn't know it.

One of the things that lines up with this thread that he said to me was about being in position. Being ready. God will ordain a divine appointment with me (you) and my (your) mate. It could be passing in a grocery store (anywhere) and a double take will take place. His baby (spirit) will leap as it passes my baby (spirit) [Mary and Elizabeth] because they are kindred spirits. But if I'm out of place...out of line...out of position (In God - I mean and His timing), I may miss it.

Honey, just stay in the face of God and always be obedient to what He tells you to do. That way, you know you can't go wrong.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 am

Yes, we have to be very careful when it comes to dreams. God has different ways of getting the message to us and what seems to be obvious really isn't. I have prophetic words that I thought I knew what they meant, but as time has gone by and I have gone through some things, the Holy Spirit opened up my understanding and it was NOTHING like I thought.

That's why I said to file it away and let God reveal in His timing because the church could just mean that it's a holy relationship designed by Him. Some things may be literal and some things may not be so just rest in the Lord and let him reveal it to you in due season.

V...I like how you said this...

God will ordain a divine appointment with me (you) and my (your) mate. It could be passing in a grocery store (anywhere) and a double take will take place. His baby (spirit) will leap as it passes my baby (spirit) [Mary and Elizabeth] because they are kindred spirits. But if I'm out of place...out of line...out of position (In God - I mean and His timing), I may miss it.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 am

The Pastor told me that and I'm holding on to it. Well, except for passing it along and sharing it with others. You know how we do it... (wink, wink) - What's going on with the emoticons? As much as I love to use them; I can't even see them. :(

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 am

The emoticons have to be re-downloaded and the only people who have access to doing that is Mia or Daphane. I think Lurdys is contacting Mia. I miss the emoticons too!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee4Me on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 am

Thank you SO MUCH ladies. I have learned a lot just from having this short dream. I'm excited, but I won't get too excited because I want the Lord to minister to me about this further. There's a lot of work that needs to be done in me before I get married so if this guy is my husband, I have a reason to really buckle down and let God have his way in my life.

I feel so honored that you took the time to help me. I thought my dream wasn't going to be looked at...I was tremendously wrong.

Jubilee4Me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:55 pm

You are so welcomed Jubilee! I know what you are feeling right now...trust me!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top