Red Car, Friends from HS??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Car, Friends from HS??

Post by Lori on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:17 pm

I can only remember sections of this dream, so help is very much needed:

I was driving a red sports car, I was very pleased to have it it was beautiful and shiny. I'm not sure where I was driving but I think it was a street by my church.

Next Scene: I enter Menards, I'm walking through and see an old friend from HS (haven't seen or talked to this friend in over 10yrs, just lost contact) though I see her I pretend not to notice her and continue walking and see another old friend from HS (this friend too haven't seen or talked to in over 10yrs, she stopped calling me and I have always wondered if I did something to offend or upset her, though I'm not sure what, I have on occasion tried to locate her but never successful) this time I stop and I say Hi K (I was so happy to finally find her) as I'm saying hi to her the other friend that I initially pretended not to see walks by and I decide I need to say hi to her to so I say Oh and look is LP, Hi how are you, then I say what is this a HS reunion and I laugh, but I feel I'm need to be somewhere (the reason for coming to this store) so I say to K, stay here I really want to talk to you. I get the feeling she might be gone so I tell her I'm really sorry if I did anything to offend her and upset her, and I say I really want to talk so just wait here, I'll be right back. Then I go to the back of the store. Apparently I'm getting or picking out a new car, I'm looking over the cars (they didn't look like cars in the dream, but parts of cars). I see the guy who I guess runs this section and I tell him I want a car, but then he tells me they take old cars and rebuild them like brand new but custom them to what you want. He reminded me a gang member or former convict though I didn't feel threatened or scared, so I say great price is not an issue, so he tells me to go by his friend who will help me pick out the car I want to rebuild (he too reminds me of a gang member again not scared or anything) so I say to the guy in charge, don't mess w/me I'm a black belt in XX (some kind of fighting but I don't remember what I said as it's not a real martial art). So then I go w/this guy and I find what I want. In this part of the dream I know I have "powers" I know I can fly, trained in some form of combat/fighting and apparently pretty rich. Then the scene changes I'm in a room w/a group of people don't know who they are but some look like they are dressed up and I remember one was dressed as a fairy. The room and the people weren't scary I just knew that what ever they were doing/meeting for wasn't of God. Then I woke up.

I thank you in advance for taking the time to read and help me understand this dream!

God Bless!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Car, Friends from HS??

Post by Lori on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 am

Anyone - help!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 pm

red ka,,wisdom/anointing/powa..anew,,fresh,,a church related road,,um perhaps tha lord is gonna restore 2 u some lost contacts/relationships,,10 can be a wilderness numba,,is that wher u been??um ur looking 4 purpose,,[ka],,um god may take some old thangs an restore them in2 somethang nu 4 u,, i think ur finding ur feet in tha kingdom,, or wings,, buzzybeany,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top