Two Cars and a Questionable Driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Cars and a Questionable Driver

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 am

My friend had a dream that he had two cars that he needed to get back to his house. A former friend (she betrayed him recently) volunteered to drive the second car and he said ok.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Cars and a Questionable Driver

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:53 am

does this former friend attend church with your friend?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 pm

HI LOLA21ST, I FEEL THAT THIS DREAM IS SPEAKING TO YOUR FRIEND. I FEEL THAT GOD IS TELLING YOUR FRIEND THAT HE NEEDS TO GET BACK TO WHERE GOD WANTS HIM TO BE, (IN MINISTRY OR MOVING FORWARD OR ACTIVITY IN HIS LIFE) I BELIEVE IN SOME AREA YOUR FRIEND IS BETRAYING HIS MINISTRY OR SOMETHING HE SHOULD BE DOING FOR GOD ,AND IS ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN. PLEASE PRAY ON THIS ,THIS IS WHAT CAME TO ME ,BUT I DO FEEL IT IS A MESSAGE FOR HIM!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Unaday - The former friend lives out of town but used to be a spiritual confidante...they used to pray for each other and seek each other's spiritual guidance...she gave him advice last year that that turned out to be not of God...he followed it and was damaged...he discovered that she was involved in witchcraft/voodoo (which was shocking because she appeared to be a Holy Ghost filled, 250% sold out for Jesus Christian) but by then the damage had been done....they are no longer on speaking terms...what do you think? (Don't read any further as I would like to hear more from you if this additional info speaks to your spirit and don't want you to be influenced by what I typed below....)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Faithful7 - Thank you, I will pray about this and pass it on to him...1-2 years ago, I would agree but he has really been making great strides in moving according to God's will. Perhaps there remains something that hasn't been addressed yet or he's going in two directions, trying to ride two paths...thank you, something just came to me as I'm typing this...God bless!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Lola it appears that there is some sort of soul tie or control that this woman may still have over your friend. Yes she betrayed him and they are no longer talking but is there something a ‘remnant’ that still affects his decisions/emotions and ministry – it is almost as if he is allowing it to still ‘have’ him.
** and when I say soul tie – I don’t mean sexually I mean spiritually- the fact that they were each others spiritual confidantes leads me to believe that they prayed together and poured into each other. This can still create a soul tie especially when one side is not of the power of God.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Unaday, I believe you may be right....there have been a few dreams of her being in his car and not invited...it bears witness with me but it's not my dream.... lol! ...I'll need to share this with him....thanks and God bless!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top