Hidden Keys and A New World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hidden Keys and A New World

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 am

My friend had the following dream:

Scene One:
He was walking down a road in a rural village proclaiming the Word and shouted the following:" Any witchcraft power delegated against me backfire in the name of Jesus!" People were looking at him and wanted his Bible (which was huge) and his prayer points. He shared his prayer points but not his Bible. The prayer points were returned to him. As he was doing all of this, he saw an old man who in the distance who was staring at him as if he didn't know what to make of my friend.

Scene Two:
He dreamt that he was in his home which was a huge mansion. His son was playing with a friend and they were going to go play downstairs. At first he was concerned for their safety but then remembered that there was a security system so there was no need to fear anything so he let them go play. He heard water leaking somewhere and followed the sound and saw water on the ground by a wall. He cut out a section of the wall where he saw the leak. He saw a knife blade (the handle wasn't attached) and it was grey/black from being there a while and he also saw three keys fastened to a knob. He told his helper (maid) to call the police because it was likely that a crime had been committed.

When he looked up into the hole he'd cut out, he saw a hole at the top that seemed to lead outside. He climbed up through the hole and when he stood up he was looking down and saw cars and trucks speeding by as they were coming out of a tunnel. They were driving through 6-10" of water (the tunnel was flooded too). The water was splashing all over the place and flooding the area. He felt the spray of water as the cars/trucks drove by. One truck drove off the highway and over the side but it didn't seem like the truck was out of control, it was just following a different path. It was clean water and he wasn't afraid, he was staring in amazement that he'd discovered this...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hidden Keys and A New World

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:31 am

Hello Lurdys!

Okay...scene one. I believe your friend should start praying exactly the way he saw himself in the dream praying, if he hasn't already. I believe the Lord is revealing to him that there have been words spoken over him that need to be broken. This is the scripture I would use to pray, and the one I'm giving here as a scriptural reference to what I just said: Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

The proclomation of the Word of God by your friend, indicates the type of calling that's on his life. What's being pictured here in this first scene is that the Holy Spirit is going to start drawing people to him that need to hear what God has given your friend to say, and also because of the fruits of your friends prayers, but also, I believe FOR PRAYER.

This old man that was staring from the distance at your friend, could be a simple as a assignment from the enemy, or even friends that are observing and don't know what to make of his calling. I say "friends", -- it would be friends who are not likely believers, as the scripture refers to the old man as our old selves before we were born-again, or it could be believers who have not "put on the new man" and are walking in the "old man" of the flesh. As you know, witchcraft is a work of the flesh. (Galatians 5:19) But, sometimes too, an old man can be symbolic of something "old" that resists the new. So this could even be a religious spirit. It might be tied into the words that are being spoken about your friend. I don't know. This is something I would continue to pray about if I were your friend.

Scene two -- The mansion to me is symbolic of his spiritual life, His place in God. He knows who he is in Christ, which is why I believe it is a mansion...he is rich in God! His son, or his seed, the thing that he has spiritually birthed, most likely his ministry, is playing with a friend and he is concerned. To me this is your friend getting revelation and discernment about this "friend". But, his peace quickly returns when he remembers there is a security system. I believe the security system is prayer. Your friend knows the power of prayer, and while he does see some things that are disconcerting concerning his ministry and calling, he also knows that his protection and help come from prayer and he is equipped! I believe the dripping water is the stirring in his spirit, the discernment of God that has kicked in, revealing to him that something needs to be dealt with. I believe this ties back into the witchcraft he was praying against in the first scene. He takes a knife, which is the Word of God, and the thing, the problem, is exposed and revealed. The scripture says that "neither is there anything that is not manifest in His (the Word's) sight, but all things are naked and opened before the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do." Of course the knife, being the Sword of the Spirit. (Hebrews 4:13, "Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.") So, I believe the Word of God is opening this situation up, and revealing it to your friend. I believe God is going to reveal to your friend the entrance, or the source -- the ROOT, of the words being spoken concerning him.

The 3 keys are the keys to the kingdom. What you bind on earth, is bound in heaven; what you loose on earth is loosed in heaven. (Matthew 16:19, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.") Then your friend tells his helper to call the police...I believe the Helper is the Holy Spirit, and of course God is the police! Your friend calls God on to the scene.

The hole that your friend cut where he sees the hole up top, immediately I heard the Spirit of God say, "The way of escape." You see, for every temptation, God has made a way of escape that you might be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.") So after your friend prays, and this thing is exposed, and the root cause dealt with, binding and loosing has been accomplished, God is going to lead your friend out of this "trial" into a large place! (2 Samuel 22:20, "He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me." Psalms 18:19, "He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me." Psalms 118:5, "I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.") From this "large place" which I believe is your friend viewing this whole thing from the heighths of the Spirit, he sees the flood that was seeking to overtake him. "When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:19) So nothing more comes out of it, except some splashes of water in your friend's face -- it comes to nothing. The scripture promises in Isaiah 54, the same chapter as the scripture I gave you above as a reference for the dream, that "they that gather together against you, shall fall for your sake." (Isaiah 54:15, "Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.") These other cars and trucks that your friend views could be symbolic for other people's lives that are affected, or in this context, it could even be ministries. One takes a different path, and looks like it's gone off the road...seems like it's out of control...But God is now in the situation, your friend has no need to be afraid. The water was clean and pure, and I believe that's because the Spirit of God is now in control! I'm sure there is much more to this, but this is just what I got. Please tell your friend to pray over it...when there are a lot of details, some things they can get kind of murky.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks Sandra, you've confirmed several things. I want to clarify a couple of things in the dream...

- re: his son and his friend playing...the friend was a friend of his son, they were two kids playing...he wasn't concerned about the friend being a threat as much as he was concerned about the two kids' safety as they would be out of his view while playing...he (my friend) was getting used to being in the mansion...

- re: the knife - the knife wasn't used to cut the wall, it was hidden in the wall along with the keys...it was aged and looked like it hadn't been used in sometime...he used it only to cut the keys away from the peg...

Am adding these details to see if they change your interpretation of those pieces of the dream...thanks, Sister! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Lurdys! Thanks for the clarification. That actually does change some things, doesn't it? I still feel like your friend being concerned about his son's safety is still something he is discerning or picking up in the Spirit. Then of course, he remembers the power of prayer --that's the security system, and knows that there is no need for him to fear.

Then the knife being hidden in the wall...I still believe the knife is the Word of God, and it is the instrument used here to free the keys giving your friend the revelation that he needs to escape this situation. Of course, the Word of God itself is not going to get old and rusty, but we can allow it to get old and rusty in our lives if it's not being used. Here, though, it was hidden in the wall. So, even to get to the knife your friend had to have some revelation. I wonder if this is a revelation that he received long ago, and perhaps is going to be brought back to his remembrance or resurrected in some way -- maybe even a personal prophecy??? Just some thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Thanks Sandra, I will pass your interpretation on to him so that he can pray about it....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top