snow and barefeet and stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snow and barefeet and stars

Post by promisedchild on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:15 am

walking barefoot in the snow means what?

what does it mean to see alot of stars in the sky and some were shooting stars?

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snow and barefeet and stars

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:12 pm

This is my take on the second question...wherever stars are mentioned in the bible, they are in reference to angels. I just believe that stars are physical representations of angels. ie,

1. Judges 5:20
    From the heavens the stars fought, from their courses they fought against Sisera.
  2. Revelation 1:20
    The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.
  3. Revelation 12:4
    His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

Princessdelia, that question was just so interesting. Let us know what you think about my reply.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm

re: the barefoot walking on snow - these are only my thoughts....

when I searched for snow in the Bible (www.biblegateway.com is a great reference), most of the references refer to the phrase "white as snow".

Psalm 51:7
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Isaiah 1:18
“ Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD, “ Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.

So I think of snow as being clean, pure. Being barefoot then reminds me of Moses at the burning bush:

Exodus 3:5 - Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.”

Perhaps being barefoot on snow is symbolically standing on holy ground? Please pray about this because again these are only my thoughts....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:49 am

Hi promisedchild -

We never heard back from you...were these meanings helpful? Please let us know, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:20 am

Hi.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.

Dreams are very personal,so the meanung also depends on your feelings during the dream.

I has a dream not long ago,where I has to got to someone.Suddenly i noticed there is snow on the ground (it was not there before).i also noticed,i was in slippers.Not barefoot,but in slippers,yet it was quite uncomfortable.especially that I knew I must go even if my feet would get cold.
In my dream it meant some difficulties.When I dreamt it,there was an event in my life.I had to do some lind of "ministry" toward some people,who were "cold" toward me and what I had to say.Yet I had to tell them those things,even if they were "cold" toward me,and even if I had such difficulties.
I hope it helps.
Please ask the Lord about it.If what I said is not what He tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top